Post-Game Talk: ECQF Game 7 - Toronto ADIEU - Bring on Columbus - BRUINS WIN SERIES 4-3

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
I mean, I will be far from happy if we lose to Columbus, but I respect their fans and don't mind some good coming their way. I couldn't stand the thought of Leaf fans chirping us for the rest of the decade.

With that said, f*** THE JACKETS! LET'S GO BRUINS!!!

Shoebottom88

Feb 4, 2019
Great game last night! The unsung heroes won it for us. That and Andersen had his worst game of the series (game 7 hex?). Rask easily outplayed him this game.

Can’t believe how much of an effect Kuraly has had since he returned, never expected that.

Coyle was the most consistent Bs forward in this series. King of protecting the puck. Krejci was also very consistent. Mojo has been very noticeable last two games.

Carlo has been the most consistent Dman. Very well rounded player (thanks Chara).

1st round blues behind us, hopefully smooth sailing ahead like in ‘11 & ‘13! Go Bruins!

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Great game last night! The unsung heroes won it for us. That and Andersen had his worst game of the series (game 7 hex?). Rask easily outplayed him this game.

Can’t believe how much of an effect Kuraly has had since he returned, never expected that.

Coyle was the most consistent Bs forward in this series. King of protecting the puck. Krejci was also very consistent. Mojo has been very noticeable last two games.

Carlo has been the most consistent Dman. Very well rounded player (thanks Chara).

1st round blues behind us, hopefully smooth sailing ahead like in ‘11 & ‘13! Go Bruins!
The play of Coyle has surprised me. He was good along the boards but I didn’t think like this. If he could do what he’s doing and score here and there we will be in good shape with the third line.

The three stars for the series against leafs.
Rask
Carlo
Coyle

It’s not based on goals scored or ice time , things that I expected but really went above and beyond. IMO

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
For what it's worth:

1. I saw Tuukka late last night, said "nice win" and he politely said "thank you".

2. Yesterday in Waltham, I saw a red pickup truck with Mass. commercial plate BRUINS. I had actually seen it a few months ago and thought it was some sort of souvenir plate, but it's the real thing.

Reactions: RussellmaniaKW

YouTakeTheVan

Feb 6, 2017
I already hate the clown behind the bench
I love hating on Torts!

I just hope the broadcast will give him a break -- I don't like guessing what is happening on the ice because all they show is his reaction. If I get close enough to the screen maybe I can see a reflection of the play in his eyes?

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
I watched all of the Columbus series as I'm sure a lot of us did and the main thing that stuck out for me was their Defense. Sean Jones was an absolute beast,offensively and defensively. Zach Werenski is smooth and a very good skater and played well, but didn't stick out the way Jones did and then there was David Savard, who played just a notch below Jones, blocking shots making great reads and chipping in offensively.

Their offensive is great,lead by Panarin who is Krejci like with his calmness and composure, but with more speed and a better shot. Its going to be another great series, but I think with the bruins getting by the leafs, they will come out of it relieved and win this one in six.

Everyone says there was pressure on the leafs, but I think there was a fair amount on the Bruins as well, because they were expected to beat the leafs again. A team who was just as good of a team as their was in the playoffs. I feel the bruins will come out having a new breath of fresh air and get better and better as the playoffs go forward, as they March towards Cup number 7.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad