GDT: ECQF | Game 5 | 5/9 | Ottawa @ Montreal | 7:00pm ET | CBC, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeelsLike93

Feb 25, 2009
Honestly hope Galchenyuk gets increased ice time especially since Gio is out... Please MT

Another positive: DD and Pacioretty showed signs of life and their old selves last game, here's hoping it continues.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
So sick of hearing and reading about how we blew the last game, totally legal goal, sour grapes, etc.

Just beat these fkers and then we'll see what their garbage fans say.

Backs against the wall. Us against the world.

GO HABS GO! I believe.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Man, if we do get eliminated tomorrow, I hope the fans don't boo them off the ice that would suck.

Won't happen. I think everyone is on board about exactly what happened in this series and we are missing half the damn team.

Plus, we gonna win;)

I'll be there and cheering like a mad man, but also chanting "refs you suck"

durojean

May 29, 2007
Pacioretty Desharnais Gallagher
Bourque Plekanec Galchenyuk
Ryder Halpern Moen
Armstrong Dumont Blunden

I think it's our best bet...

Price My Man Crush

Aug 27, 2011
Montréal
Won't happen. I think everyone is on board about exactly what happened in this series and we are missing half the damn team.

Plus, we gonna win;)

I'll be there and cheering like a mad man, but also chanting "refs you suck"

You better man! Anyways you're right, even in 2009 the players were not booed. :laugh:

Native

Nov 27, 2003
Montreal
for everything that we have accomplished this year, it all culminates in tonight's game. this has been an improbable turn around season. miraculously, we've avoided many obstacles that have plagues us in the past: injuries and extended slumps. that is, until now.

lots of cold streaks, decimated with injuries, backs against the wall.

all those cliches apply right now.

its the perfect time for players to show what they're made of, and to take the reins and stand out. its in their hands now. show us, but more importantly, show yourself, that you belong and can lead our team.

so excited for tonight's game! go habs go!

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
My heart is certainly in it and I'll be right there cheering but my mind is saying different things. Might be too many injuries to overcome...

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
This will be a very different game then in Ottawa.
With the way the refs called the game and the NHL room called the game you just wait until a ref does NOT call an icing against the Sens or call icing on a SLOW Sens players, see what happens then in the Bell Center. Sure Sens kick another goal into net tonight, see what happens this time. Look it's clear the MTL fans want revenge for what the Refs and the NHL did last game. Anything the refs do tonight will bring a HUGE uproar for sure. Even though it might not be the same refs, it won't matter the HAB fans, they just want blood for what was done to the Habs.

Karl Pilkington

Feb 25, 2004
Ottawa
www.canadiens.com
lol he's like the most humble guy ever, isn't he? Can't have a bit of fun in the NHL though.

As I posted on the Sens board, if Montreal wins game 5, series will end up heading back for game 7.

lol.. "ottawa" style humility = political correctness... there's an insane difference between that crock of crap and actual humility. It's like the theme of an Ottawan's life is to mock everything, including themselves, to appear humble, when deep down there's all kinds of other emotions waiting to get out. You might call that humility, I call that dishonesty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad