GDT: ECQF | Game 5 | 5/9 | Ottawa @ Montreal | 7:00pm ET | CBC, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
As long as you keep your cool on the Stanley Cup boards and don't engage in the mocking, the trolls go away pretty quickly and you can have a decent discussion.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
My personal prediction: we win this one because we just simply put it all out on the ice but lose a tight game 6. Hope I'm only half right.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
If there was ever a guy that deserves to be humbled... its Maclean.

Almost everything that could go wrong for the Habs went wrong. I don't see things changing, so it won't happen against us.

But I do believe Ottawa will be on the receiving end of terrible karma after this series. Can't luck out that much. And I'll enjoy watching the Sens cry.

Em Ancien

Sexy 2nd Rounder
Mar 12, 2008
Mount Real Life
Almost everything that could go wrong for the Habs went wrong. I don't see things changing, so it won't happen against us.

But I do believe Ottawa will be on the receiving end of terrible karma after this series. Can't luck out that much. And I'll enjoy watching the Sens cry.

I can't wait til Alfredsson retires with 0 cups. Fitting for a loser of his stature.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
JustinBieber-Believe-10.jpg

PsychoticHab

May 26, 2012
Ottawa
There is nothing more dangerous than a creature that has its back against the wall. There is now only one way out and it will be a "Trial by Fire". Believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad