Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 4 4/27 8:14 PM - THE BEAR skateboards down Yonge Street - Boston leads series 2-1 - NESN, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
They never said they were alternating for the first four games. They’ve never said that publicly. Maybe their plan was to play Sway if he won game 3? All they’ve said is they have a plan.

All the play until a loss guys here are good with going to Ullmark in Game 5 if Sway were to lose game 4?

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Not sure how painful migraines are but I have gout and it's the king of pains.
I had gout so bad one day that I could not sleep, constant high pain enough to make me nauseous I was ready to just cash my chips in. Yay to Allopurinol, not a problem since. Diet change helps as well.

A maintenance day for Matthews? What the f*** has he done that he needs one? :dunno: :huh:
Heard he had the flu last game.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
I had gout so bad one day that I could not sleep, constant high pain enough to make me nauseous I was ready to just cash my chips in. Yay to Allopurinol, not a problem since. Diet change helps as well.

Heard he had the flu last game.
I'm off the meds trying to fight it off with diet so hard. I gotta watch everything I eat. It's a battle.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Wow you're the last poster I'd expect to not want Maroon out there. I don't mean that in a negative manner.

I would rather Lauko with how Maroon has played. If Maroon could even skate at Reaves speed... every shift he is miles behind the puck, unable to make a legal forecheck hit and the puck already at center ice. Add in Toronto with home ice last change and Maroon's speed is trouble.

The idea of Maroon, Game 1 Maroon was perfect. Two games absent now, and the Bruins forecheck is essential to winning.

The Toronto defense is a handful of Forborts with the puck.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
If Ullmark starts I'm officially on the Fire Monty bandwagon that many of you were on after last year's fiasco. Ullmark likely won't even be here next season so why start him in a crucial game 4 this season? Let's see what we really have in Swayman.

Reactions: JOKER 192

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I would rather Lauko with how Maroon has played. If Maroon could even skate at Reaves speed... every shift he is miles behind the puck, unable to make a legal forecheck hit and the puck already at center ice. Add in Toronto with home ice last change and Maroon's speed is trouble.

The idea of Maroon, Game 1 Maroon was perfect. Two games absent now, and the Bruins forecheck is essential to winning.

Fair enough, it's like he did his job setting the tone in game 1 to start the series but other than that he's been ineffective.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
If Ullmark starts I'm officially on the Fire Monty bandwagon that many of you were on after last year's fiasco. Ullmark likely won't even be here next season so why start him in a crucial game 4 this season? Let's see what we really have in Swayman.
You're obviously free to think how you like, but kinda crazy to act like we know better when we are nowhere near the team. Personally I'll trust in the guy who's gotten us this far in a year we were not expected to be that good.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut

Quite an exaggeration.

As for Maroon, he's a veteran of the playoffs. He'll forecheck when it's safe to, hold back when it's more prudent. Lauko is still a player that just goes by his instinct. Hard all the time, not smart much of the time. Coaches will usually go with the experienced guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad