GDT: ECQF Game 4| Jackets vs Lightning | 3:00 pm 8/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Getting people in front of net during shots already an improvement. Vasi can’t see puck as well; more rebounds.

Reactions: thebus88

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Dubois has a habit of making those moves before he gets across the blue line. Dumb.

And Texier needs to drag his leg better.

Reactions: Fro

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Actually made it to 10 shots in a period for once. Better effort so far this game than last. Build on it

GoJackets1

Someday.
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
?? Our power play has sucked all series.
They adjusted last game. Before that, Bjorkstrand's PP goal and Texier/Dubois combo PP goal were exactly the kind of goal that made the PP so successful in the series last year. The first couple games of this series, the powerplay was fine. As of last game, they started pressuring the puck carrier and the powerplay sucks again.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
That was a legit great period. Under pressure Vasi hasn't been that good, he's scrambling a lot. Keep it up the Jackets can get a goal (another goal).

Reactions: thebus88

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Stenlund over Bemstrom on the PP also stupid.

I’m not a fan of Stenlund but I suppose Torts put him in over Shore, who I thought was decent but didn’t really ever seem a threat to score, at 5-v-5 and in that spot on the PP because he has a decent shot?

Agree I’d have liked to have seen Bem get a chance to make up for his Game 3 miss but he doesn’t offer much else out there.

Reactions: MoeBartoli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad