GDT: ECQF Game 4| Jackets vs Lightning | 3:00 pm 8/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
You guys are making it seem much harder than it is to make something happen. Quite frankly, what I’m talking about has nothing to do with offensive zone pressure. Yet, it should (in theory) help the team establish things like offensive pressure or at least disrupt the flow or momentum of the game and throw the other team off. I’ve missed some parts of these games, but, it’s almost like ANY chance TB has had to come in HARD on Korpi or 2-hands-on-stick shot to the head of a CBJ player, they do. Even if I think Boone Jenner gets called for everything Kucherov and Maroon have gotten away with is irrelevant, they need to give it back, much more so than they have.

How much zone time does a Boll, Dorsett, Dubinsky or angry Foligno really need to make their presence known to the other team??

Ignoring the team seemingly getting “bullied” in a lot of these scrums, my main issue (that might not be surprising) is the LATE AS f*** and hard jabs that the refs have allowed and not a SINGLE CBJ player have held TB/Vasi accountable for. It’s been like 5 f***ing times, and 1 where a guy came in with his forearm attempting to throw a guy on top of Korpi, and we don’t get shit for a response.

f***, they love to dump it in so much, throw some bouncers or hard shots in on Vasi and the 1st 2 he covers, give it to him.
Well, when the puck is already going back the other way there is no time to harrass the goalie. They need to get in there. When they dump it in, it is usually going right back out.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I knew it was offsides the whole time, the whole play was grating to watch with this stupid rule. They need to modify it with a time limit.

Reactions: Lumbus

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
So we go from having a good 40 second sequence, reverse, then now 6 mins without a single shot.

PP has to be a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad