ECQF Game 4: Capitals @ Hurricanes | 7PM ET | NBCSN,TVAS,SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
Is 3 penalties ignored in a few minutes much worse than 3 penalties ignored thru the game? I promise the Canes got away with penalties as well, it was a close moment in a playoff game and nobody died.
Put down the homer glasses there was nothing in the game like the last minute blatant stuff from the Caps. Refs let it go due to the boarding thing.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Nicely done Canes! Got room on the bandwagon for us deadbolts fans for this postseason?

tenor.gif

nothingbeatshockey

May 3, 2013
Teams separated by 4 points during the regular season.
Washington wins their two home games.
Carolina wins their two home games.
Until someone wins a road game, no one has drawn blood.

Reactions: Chips

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Put down the homer glasses there was nothing in the game like the last minute blatant stuff from the Caps. Refs let it go due to the boarding thing.
You have the glasses on bud, I don’t even hate the Canes I’ve enjoyed both teams this year. I never deny the penalties on the Caps. There were calls the Canes got away with, absolutely 100%, some equally obvious to at least 2 of the 3 late ignored penalties

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Nope. It really is that loud in there. It was that loud monday when i was there
I'm not talking about the loudness. It seemed as though cheering was constant at the same level throughout the entire game. Even when you can hear loud boos there was a constant cheer in the background.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
I don’t see how people think that boarding was malicious or suspension worthy. 2 minutes at most.
Ya, I agree, I can see the case for making it 5 and game, but no suspension.

I'm most disappointed that fans seem to think Oshie was faking it to get the call.... I know the league has more actors then ever before, but you don't head to the dressing room in the final 5 minutes if you're milking it.

gtrower

Feb 10, 2016
f***ing great. Reports are a collarbone. Looks like Oshie’s out for the playoffs. For a “minor” boarding “dive.” And gets to skate off the ice to cheers.

Reactions: Weiss1604

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
It’s all legit. Some of it has to do with the way the arena is designed, but the fanbase has been starved for playoffs for a decade. We’re going to enjoy the hell out of every moment it lasts.
The fan base in the lower bowl that's split between non discreet red/black clothes and NC State clothes? Clearly die hard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad