ECQF Game 4: Capitals @ Hurricanes | 7PM ET | NBCSN,TVAS,SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
caps fans complaining about the officiating is gonna make me vomit, and I won't even need a stick drivin into my balls. That team gets away with murder.
:’(

The Canes have got away with plenty.

And Caps don’t get away with any more than the average larger, more physical team. They’ve not been half as “dirty” as fans of opposing teams cry about. Rough stuff is playoff hockey

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
‘May or may not have noise being pumped in but the arena is designed to “throw” the noise back in compared to most areas just letting it dissipate. Remember reading or watching something on this and it has something to do with the roof and/or the transition to the roof iirc.

There’s no noise being pumped in, but you’re right about the arena design helping amplify the crowd.

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
Ockham's razor. Real noise vs conspiracy with piped noise that obviously those in attendance such as nhl reps, announcers, visiting fans, home fans are all in on. Which do you think is most likely?
The latter. Just sec I gotta adjust my foil hat

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Wait people are complaining about officiating? ****, you're kidding yourselves, the Caps couldn't make a pass for their lives.
Reserve our disapproval for Rierden losing control of this team. refs have been normal

The Caps looked like they barely believed in themselves from period one

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Someone is actually saying the Canes were faking noise.....

My god hate for southern hockey has no bounds.

The reality is those were crisis actors making all that noise, and that this game was played on a flat disc some people like to call earth.

It's not a Southern hockey hate thing. We got those allegations this round, too. We played our first round in a building that can't even get most of the speakers working on most nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad