EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

FACEOFF COMPARISON

TOI BRUINS

Last edited:

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Canes forchecked our Ds hard. Kuraly style. Bruins need to instruct the Ds to fight it and bring it out on their own. Otherwise canes pulling the ol TB mid ice trap

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I don’t think Carolina has been all that great but that’s not what bothers me being knotted at 1 here.

the real troubling part is that they’ve now played 6 full games and haven’t been able to pull it all together. Not even close. The offense is still timid and everyone is caught with their thumb in their ass on the other end of the ice at some point.

the bad habits have not been addressed at all

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Canes didn't play well in my estimation, but they did win, which is all that matters in a 7 game series.

Not saying Rask has been bad or anything but need a few games over a .900 for him, the Canes aren't getting many shots on net which may be giving him some trouble getting in to a rhythm.

I'm not really worried, still think this is Bruins in 5 or 6, though I hope Pasta isn't out for more than another game or 2.

Reactions: BMC

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Bruins in 5. We completely ran them out of the arena and that was without our best forward. Unfortunately refs bought Brindabitch's whining and handed them a PP that shifted momentum and turned a 1-0 game quickly into a 2-1 game, then let them hold, hook, slash, and interfere on every play in the final 3 minutes to keep it 3-2.

Keep the effort they showed late in the third going and we'll crush them.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Tough loss and tough break on Wagner clean hit but that is the way it goes sometimes.Still feel Bruins will win this series but would be more sure with a Pastrnak return :crossfing

Reactions: Emerz

somethingwentwrong

Nov 10, 2019
You can tell Rask wasn't too happy about all those D giveaways and the rest of the team read his body language and kind of got befuddled.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
There were 2 like 5ish minute lulls that the Canes buried their chances on. Overall I thought it was a decent game, not nearly as good as the 1st game though. First line still was good without Pasta, and McAvoy has been straight up exceptional.

I think regardless of whether Pastrnak is out long term, they need to inject something different on the 3rd line. Coyle is on his own island out there.

The Krejci line had a great start but struggles the last 40.

Krug and Carlo had really bad games.

Starting to get pretty frustrated with Rask, just have to ride it out with him though.

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
Svechnikov is a horse. He is an impressive player and man is gonna wear out guys like Krug, Carlo, and Grizzy. Fun to watch big players that play big. Eh Ritchie?

Reactions: Andrew H

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad