Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 2 - Whalercanes 3 BRUINS 2 F - Series tied 1-1

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
No way in hell would I do a better job. Just saying that if you’re going into it with blind trust in their decisions then there’s really nothing to talk about or think about really.

But if you’re dead set on “if he could play they’d be playing him” then consider if they didn’t think he could play then why did they put him on the playoff roster?
10th option? Lol

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Hell, I remember when Spooner and Donato were first traded and had 1 good game people were furious in here. There's a certain contingent of fans in here that are more addicted to drama than an 8th grade schoolgirl.
Best post.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Hell, I remember when Spooner and Donato were first traded and had 1 good game people were furious in here. There's a certain contingent of fans in here that are more addicted to drama than an 8th grade schoolgirl.

Accuses other people of being addicted to drama yet contributes nothing to the discussion other than just talking about said drama. Your entire post history is just trying to start arguments, I just went back to the Donato thread and it's just you trying to antagonize people that were talking about Donato's start of 15 points in 15 games and telling people to listen to you "as someone who played the game", like that matters lmao.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Accuses other people of being addicted to drama yet contributes nothing to the discussion other than just talking about said drama. Your entire post history is just trying to start arguments, I just went back to the Donato thread and it's just you trying to antagonize people that were talking about Donato's start of 15 points in 15 games and telling people to listen to you "as someone who played the game", like that matters lmao.

Awww, did my remarks about your cringey humblebrag main board posts get you that riled? If so, I'm quite flattered (not to mention I was right about Donato).

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Awww, did my remarks about your cringey humblebrag main board posts get you that riled? If so, I'm quite flattered (not to mention I was right about Donato).
The more you respond the more it just feeds into what I'm saying. You're just here to try to antagonize, not actually talk hockey.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
The more you respond the more it just feeds into what I'm saying. You're just here to try to antagonize, not actually talk hockey.

I talked hockey a lot in that Donato thread. Your frustration at me calling you out for your embarrassing main board threads is just blinding you to that. In addition, if you have a problem with my posts, alert the mods. Till told by them that my posts are outside the rules, I'll post whatever I wish.

Reactions: 4Orr

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I talked hockey a lot in that Donato thread. Your frustration at me calling you out for your embarrassing main board threads is just blinding you to that. In addition, if you have a problem with my posts, alert the mods. Till told by them that my posts are outside the rules, I'll post whatever I wish.
As someone who played the game... That's a good one, I'm gonna use that. It's vague enough that it can't be fact checked, but it still gives off the impression that your words actually mean something.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Wow, Haggs threw Tukka under the bus tonight. Unprofessional guest appearance. Figures he’s out and doesn’t care.

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
I trust the coaches over all Hf board posters when it come to lineups. If the kid could play he would be playing. Can’t see why he wouldn’t.
Insanity!!!!

You mean you trust the people that are in the day to day coaching of the Bruins inside the bubble over a commonsensical drunken opinion of an expert knucklehead? You might need your head examined.

Reactions: lopey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad