Post-Game Talk: ECQF Game 2 THE BEAR was poked and Toronto paid dearly - BRUINS 4 TML 1 - Series Tied 1-1

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
"Nazem Kadri has been offered an in-person hearing with the NHL Department of Player Safety."

"Offered?" What is this "offered" s***? The NHL its DoPS is horse patooty. If he gets a game less than 5 it's criminal. I suspect/expect the NHL in its stupidity and backwards nonsensical thinking to maybe give him 1-3 because I have faith in the NHL to always screw it up!

Reactions: FanSince72

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
"Nazem Kadri has been offered an in-person hearing with the NHL Department of Player Safety."

"Offered?" What is this "offered" s***? The NHL its DoPS is horse patooty. If he gets a game less than 5 it's criminal. I suspect/expect the NHL in its stupidity and backwards nonsensical thinking to maybe give him 1-3 because I have faith in the NHL to always screw it up!

The player is able to waive his right to an in person hearing and do it over the phone anyway. Not sure what the issue is

The Un4casted Storm

May 14, 2015
Vancouver, Canada

Lol, the only one out of control last night was that piece of shit Kadri. It's embarrassing how Leafs fans are blaming everyone except for Kadri for his rank stupidity - "it's DeBrusk's fault, it's the refs fault, it's an NHL conspiracy, wahhh wahhh"

The funny thing is I keep reading about all these dirty hits the Bruins were throwing but have yet to see any of them. Of the three questionable ones that come to mind, Pasta was penalized for his hit on Muzzin, DeBrusk on Marleau wasn't illegal in any way, and DeBrusk on Kadri was pretty obviously a case of Kadri trying to jump out of the way and then doing his best Ribeiro impersonation after.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Leafs scored 1 goal and didnt come close run scoring two. Their PP looked terrible as well. Complaining about Debrusk wont change that.

Brad3277

Jul 13, 2004
West Hartford
Reading leafs board. I can’t even.... do they understand hitting is allowed.

What's worse is the multiple posts about hurting Bruins players, getting retribution, knocking guys out of the series.

Just ugly stuff.

Guess this means Nylander slides into third line center role? Did Ennis play wing or center when he was in the lineup?

Reactions: lopey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad