Post-Game Talk: ECQF Game 2 THE BEAR was poked and Toronto paid dearly - BRUINS 4 TML 1 - Series Tied 1-1

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Soft

Like your no show during game 2 when they dominated but was posting every two minutes when they were losing in game 1
I was out to my buddies cabin watching the game. Didn’t realize I had to be posting during the game, not to mention with spotty cell service and no wifi.

You can enjoy games without posting on here, no? Or am I wrong?

Why are you so upset by that? Go suck the life out of something somewhere else.

Last edited:

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I can never understand when posters here who are supposedly Bruins fans always try to turn it into a grudge match with other fans OF THE SAME TEAM! If I were a TML fan and read how B's fans turn on each other I would be delighted because it's as childish as they are, even more so. Turning on each other constantly is borish and sickening. It's disrespectful and childish. What is with this one upmanship behavior? It's bar-room behaviour without having to defend with your fists the attacks that are made with the keyboard. I thought that when I left middleschool I wouldn't hear it anymore . What's the point in watching each other and insulting each other? I don't get it, and I'm glad that I don't get it!

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Here's some of Kadri's work from this series that Sportsnet finally decided to show on the replay.
giphy.gif

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
I’m officially done with the Kadri conversation. Everyone’s said what needs to be said.

He’s gonna get his suspension, and we still have 3 more games to win....

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
Why do posters from Toronto (Leaf fans) think it’s OK to post here?

Good or bad, trolling, friendly, hostile or “coming in peace”

We.

Don’t.

Care.

What.

You.

Think.

Get lost

They literally have a thread called “All Purpose Officiating”.

A thread dedicated to complaining about calls, non-calls, etc.

I’m telling ya, if anyone here starts a thread dedicated to complaining about refs or uses Sean Avery comments to support their position I’m calling them out big time.

We need to police ourselves, and if one of our posters gets that crazy, the mods better clean up that garbage!

Reactions: Chief Nine

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
When Marchand does something stupid Bruins fans roll their eyes and admit he's a bonehead and deserves what he has coming.
When Kadri does something stupid Leafs fans blame the refs.

funny story, just out walking the pooch, the one pictured wearing a Bruins bandanna and me with my jacket on, came across a fellow pet owner, their dog wearing a Leaf bandanna and he a Leaf jacket as well, an older gent, nice fellow and likely one of the rare one`s who was disgusted with Kadri and said he "hopes they trade his a** the moment they can"

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
funny story, just out walking the pooch, the one pictured wearing a Bruins bandanna and me with my jacket on, came across a fellow pet owner, their dog wearing a Leaf bandanna and he a Leaf jacket as well, an older gent, nice fellow and likely one of the rare one`s who was disgusted with Kadri and said he "hopes they trade his a** the moment they can"
Good friend of mine is a Leafs fan - hung out with him tonight and he said the same thing. He can't wait until they trade Kadri this summer.

Optimist

Wendel and I
Feb 16, 2015
Ontario Canada
Good friend of mine is a Leafs fan - hung out with him tonight and he said the same thing. He can't wait until they trade Kadri this summer.
Besides his discipline issues, I've always seen him as a selfish player with the puck. Wasn't he leading the universe in shots on net a couple years ago? That's because he doesn't pass the puck nearly as much as he should. He's gonna score that goal, or nobody is..

member 96824

They literally have a thread called “All Purpose Officiating”.

A thread dedicated to complaining about calls, non-calls, etc.

I’m telling ya, if anyone here starts a thread dedicated to complaining about refs or uses Sean Avery comments to support their position I’m calling them out big time.

We need to police ourselves, and if one of our posters gets that crazy, the mods better clean up that garbage!

Oh and that thread is great too. Enough tin foil in there to get XM radio!

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I can never understand when posters here who are supposedly Bruins fans always try to turn it into a grudge match with other fans OF THE SAME TEAM! If I were a TML fan and read how B's fans turn on each other I would be delighted because it's as childish as they are, even more so. Turning on each other constantly is borish and sickening. It's disrespectful and childish. What is with this one upmanship behavior? It's bar-room behaviour without having to defend with your fists the attacks that are made with the keyboard. I thought that when I left middleschool I wouldn't hear it anymore . What's the point in watching each other and insulting each other? I don't get it, and I'm glad that I don't get it!

I can never understand why certain Bruins fans only show up to post when the team isn't playing well. That's why I don't mind if they're called out on it. It's great that we're all fans of the same team, but some have a really funny way of showing it. If you develop a pattern and people notice, they're going to chime in and let it be known that they notice. There's really nothing wrong with that.

Also, you don't think Toronto fans or any fan base has the same issues? We're all people who don't always agree with one another. That's just life. It's also a site created to discuss/debate. As long as it's within the rules, who cares?

At the end of the day we are all fans but that doesn't mean we have to agree with each other and get along on every little thing.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I can never understand why certain Bruins fans only show up to post when the team isn't playing well. That's why I don't mind if they're called out on it. It's great that we're all fans of the same team, but some have a really funny way of showing it. If you develop a pattern and people notice, they're going to chime in and let it be known that they notice. There's really nothing wrong with that.

Also, you don't think Toronto fans or any fan base has the same issues? We're all people who don't always agree with one another. That's just life. It's also a site created to discuss/debate. As long as it's within the rules, who cares?

At the end of the day we are all fans but that doesn't mean we have to agree with each other and get along on every little thing.
I’ve been here all the time, win or lose. I decide to head to a buddies cabin a 45 minute ATV ride up a frozen lake and I need to be posting last night? Come on.

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida

Met tons of great leaf fans in Montreal over the years since we both have a rivalry with Montreal. I have no doubt there is some built up tension from playoff series of the past starting in 2013 but I don’t get too upset about any of the trash talk. I guess being a NE Patriots fan over the years and a bruins fan in Montreal you just learn to ignore it

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Look it. I’ll put this into somewhat perspective, are the bruins ,especially DeBrusk gunning for Kadri.. Yes they are. Is Kadri taking cheap shots on bruins players... Yes. Do the bruins especially DeBrusk have the bullseye on his back..yes he does. This is playoff hockey. This is not the regular season anymore. The bottom line leaf fans , Kadri crossed the line in Gm2 , stop pretending he didn’t , he did. Is DeBrusk after him . Yes. But he didn’t get caught. Kadri did. Deal with it. The bruins in Gm1 didn’t adjust with leafs speed decided of playing up and down hockey. The result was a loss. The leafs did not adjust with the physical play of the bruins. The result was a loss. If your a leaf fan worry about where Tavares and Mathews have been. When Kadri gets his 3-5 games or even more, please stop with the crying. It’s NHL playoff hockey. If DeBrusk or Krug and Clifton can’t play . I won’t cry . It’s playoff hockey. That’s why the Stanley Cup is the toughest trophy to win... injures, every other day, no byes, blood. Injures, ... One last thing GO BRUINS!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad