Post-Game Talk: ECQF Game 2 THE BEAR was poked and Toronto paid dearly - BRUINS 4 TML 1 - Series Tied 1-1

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012

Sounds like Avery's been hit in the head a few too many times. Love how he says it's an unwritten rule not to make that hit on Marleau, and then says the refs should have called a penalty. Hey dumb***, it can't be both!

Also, why should it matter that Marleau's played 20 years? If he's too old to take a hit, he should stop playing.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
I have been too long on the main boards and got a warning. I cannot stop defending us and the dirt that is being said about Jake. I tend to back up info with facts and vids, think you guys know that. I found some really awful vids with kadri attacking players. All his suspensions are head related and going after star players with predatory hits to unsuspecting players. Bruins have to keep playing this way and win this.

here is one that was not a suspension, so Jake should not even be mentioned, precedent set in my view

Granlund head shot

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005

Boy, Vaak sick too? A lot of sickness going around in both dressing rooms lately it seems. I hope Vaak is ready to go & John Moore is back. Lauzon also would be nice if he recovers soon.

Clifton has been awesome and couldn't ask for anything more from the rookie.

Hoping Krug is ok after that nasty hit.

**Update: Zboril has been called up

Last edited:

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Doesn’t an in person hearing limit the max amount of games he can get?

Also per the player safety page- a repeat offender is someone who received disciplinary actions within the last 18 months... Kadri falls right in that

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Mojo still sick and won't travel? Jesus

I get offered a flu shot everywhere I go including and my frigging bank every November...lol.

Always amazed when any athlete gets the flu.

(Unless it’s really something else)

Last edited:

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Doesn’t an in person hearing limit the max amount of games he can get?

Also per the player safety page- a repeat offender is someone who received disciplinary actions within the last 18 months... Kadri falls right in that

Does it? I thought it meant a minimum of 5 games. It's like going to the principal's office. You're in big trouble.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
I get offered a flu shot everywhere I go including and my frigging bank every November...lol.

Always amazed when any athlete gets the flu.

(Unless it’s really something else)
Flu shot doesn’t work every year. And is not 100% effective. They make educated guess on the strains that are going around and sometimes miss. My family gets the flu shot every year and we have got the flu the last three years running.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Flu shot doesn’t work every year. And is not 100% effective. They make educated guess on the strains that are going around and sometimes miss. My family gets the flu shot every year and we have got the flu the last three years running.

That’s interesting.

I’d get the flu every year in my 20’s.

Started getting one once I had kids, at 30 and haven’t had it since.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Wonder if we will hear of suspension length today or tomorrow. Was kurcherov day of game 2?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad