Post-Game Talk: ECQF Game 2 THE BEAR was poked and Toronto paid dearly - BRUINS 4 TML 1 - Series Tied 1-1

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
I was out to my buddies cabin watching the game. Didn’t realize I had to be posting during the game, not to mention with spotty cell service and no wifi.

You can enjoy games without posting on here, no? Or am I wrong?

Why are you so upset by that? Go suck the life out of something somewhere else.

I can never understand when posters here who are supposedly Bruins fans always try to turn it into a grudge match with other fans OF THE SAME TEAM! If I were a TML fan and read how B's fans turn on each other I would be delighted because it's as childish as they are, even more so. Turning on each other constantly is borish and sickening. It's disrespectful and childish. What is with this one upmanship behavior? It's bar-room behaviour without having to defend with your fists the attacks that are made with the keyboard. I thought that when I left middleschool I wouldn't hear it anymore . What's the point in watching each other and insulting each other? I don't get it, and I'm glad that I don't get it!

I think what Donnie was pointing out is that there is an element of the fan base that is very vocal and critical when the team is doing poorly and very quiet when they do well?

Personally, I would prefer people be a little more realistic and on an even keel with their posting, but that may be too much to ask from people? It’s why I generally avoid the GDT’s, where there are far too many people who post based on spur of the moment emotions.

I get it, but it doesn’t make it any less annoying when somebody shits all over the team in a game one GDT and then isn’t present and accounted for when they played great in Game 2. This is not directed at anyone in particular, so relax :laugh:

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I was out to my buddies cabin watching the game. Didn’t realize I had to be posting during the game, not to mention with spotty cell service and no wifi.

You can enjoy games without posting on here, no? Or am I wrong?

Why are you so upset by that? Go suck the life out of something somewhere else.

its none of anybody's business, you're not required to be here

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Here's some of Kadri's work from this series that Sportsnet finally decided to show on the replay.
giphy.gif
I'm hoping to see this again in the DoPS video, showing that cross checks to the head are a pattern of behavior for him. Add this to the one he got tossed for and it certainly should be 10 games.

Banded Peak

Apr 15, 2015
It saddens me that Bruin fans have to endure watching this series on CBC/Sportsnet. Craig Simpson is such leaf shill its sickening to listen to. I'm watching it on MSNBC, and although having to endure Emericks constant "oooooooooooooh!!!!" it's still an improvement

Staying the US this past week has been a godsend. Sportsnet is awful. Their broadcast crews are terrible, their main panel is such a bunch of Leafs homers it's pathetic. Especially since most of the country outside of the GTA hates the friggin Leafs.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Flu shot doesn’t work every year. And is not 100% effective. They make educated guess on the strains that are going around and sometimes miss. My family gets the flu shot every year and we have got the flu the last three years running.
Some folks I work with get the shot every year (they offer it where I work). I never get it. A bunch of people who got the shot got the flu.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Staying the US this past week has been a godsend. Sportsnet is awful. Their broadcast crews are terrible, their main panel is such a bunch of Leafs homers it's pathetic. Especially since most of the country outside of the GTA hates the friggin Leafs.

They're lost in their own ignorance. If the leafs are winning the panel talks about why they are winning. If the leafs are losing they talk about how they can get back into the game.
Another treat...the other Canadian teams are all 2nd rate.
In June we are visiting London and Berlin for a few weeks and on the way back we have a 5 hour layover in Toronto. I just might stay on the plane. Lol

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
Is there anywhere to watch this game? I was away in Florida and apparently the DVR didn’t work.

nazartp

Apr 5, 2006
Some folks I work with get the shot every year (they offer it where I work). I never get it. A bunch of people who got the shot got the flu.

Funny, I have exactly the opposite experience. When my son was, methinks, in middle school, my wife let him not get vaccinated, because he was mortally afraid of needles. That is the only year he ended up knocked out by flu for a week. We are talking not being able to get out of bed for a couple of days at least. Next year: "Are you getting a shot?" "Hell, yes!" Did not have a full blown flu since then - some years picks up something like sniffles for a couple of days.

On a separate note: no FDA approved shot-administered flu vaccine has any live virus in it. Cold attuned live virus can be found in the oral-administered one.

On another separate note: having an allergen treatment for allergies (i.e., getting allergen shots) puts your immune system in a complete overdrive and you don't get ANY respiratory infections during the treatment. My immunity lasted for about 5 years after the course was completed.

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Love being able to have Leafs Lunch on at work today. Craig Button is tearing Kadri a new one. Dave Poulin bring up the fact Kadri loaded the cross-check saying "good luck trying to claim intent to injure wasn't there."

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
It saddens me that Bruin fans have to endure watching this series on CBC/Sportsnet. Craig Simpson is such leaf shill its sickening to listen to. I'm watching it on MSNBC, and although having to endure Emericks constant "oooooooooooooh!!!!" it's still an improvement

This times 1000, you guys heard me over and over complain about the blatant anti Bruin chatter and it is a real thing. I scoured my channel selections and found the game on NBC, thank god I can listen to them. Doc is a Godsend over the constant Leaf parade of excuses and hate. My other option was watching it on OMNI, which has the game in Punjab.

I will listen to music and watch it silent. Better than letting biased commentators try and shape your opinion. When you read leaf comments by their fans they basically regurgitate that stuff like a mindless robot. Never ever taking into account there are 2 teams on the ice. I see this at work, in arenas, at parties, every place I go. I am living right in the Leaf Nation and it is overwhelming. Just beat them, please.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad