Pre-Game Talk: ECQF G1 - 4/11 7:12 PM - (A3) Toronto at (A2) BRUINS - NESN, CBC, NBCSN, SN (4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Team definitely misses a Lucic/Horton in the top 6 who would wear out a Dman over the course of a series. But those players are hard to find.

As skilled as our top 9 is, not a lot of forechecking physicality there.

Nash played that role well last year. If it wasn’t for him hanging them up cause of concussions, he would have been back this year.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine

The Hunwick scrum was game 1! Just watching highlights of that game got me so excited. Lots of big hits in these highlights. I'm pumped for tomorrow! LFG boys!

I miss playoffs Lucic. He was just a force of nature and really stepped up in big moments. Whenever he was going in the corner after a puck, you could just feel the anticipation of the crowd ready to explode over yet another Lucic smoke job on some poor dman.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I miss playoffs Lucic. He was just a force of nature and really stepped up in big moments. Whenever he was going in the corner after a puck, you could just feel the anticipation of the crowd ready to explode over yet another Lucic smoke job on some poor dman.

He brought it every game, every shift. It was a pleasure to watch him. I miss him. He had that presence that the opposing team just KNEW they had yo be aware of

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Me tonight

tumblr_oyv202NGEo1wzvt9qo2_500.gif

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Don’t like trying to match the speed ofToronto - always better to play to your strengths rather than to try and match the strength of an opponent IMO.

Although I agree with you play to your team strengths. I also feel by playing the better player in Kuhlman the Bruins will be playing to their strength as he has looked very good with Debrusk and Krejci and is the much better player than Backes.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Although I agree with you play to your team strengths. I also feel by playing the better player in Kuhlman the Bruins will be playing to their strength as he has looked very good with Debrusk and Krejci and is the much better player than Backes.
That’s fine, but then what of Nordstrom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad