Pre-Game Talk: ECQF G1 - 4/11 7:12 PM - (A3) Toronto at (A2) BRUINS - NESN, CBC, NBCSN, SN (4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
This waiting has seemed endless. My stomach already in playoff mode, 7:00 seems so far away!! What annoys me the most about the Toronto media is they claim to be the underdogs but also brag about Tavares and Muzzin making them better than last year when they took us to game 7 .... so if they are more talented and have improved more than the Bruins, how are they still the underdog?

FONZIE

AYYYYYY!!!!
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Moved to Wisconsin
Backes was in control of his body and he swiped McAvoys leg out from underneath him, the video doesn't lie, did he intentional attempt to try and injure McAvoy? I would say not all, but it was a bone-head move regardless and one that shouldn't be made on your teammate when your wearing the same Spoked B on your chest.
Tuukka slipped Backes some cash to get revenge :)

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
Why do fans from opposing teams always say stuff like, “the talk coming out of Boston makes me feel like the Bruins will be overconfident.”

As if what the fans and/or media think have an affect on the guys actually playing.

:dunno:

Or when a poster AA, a fan of Team A makes a trade proposal with Team B, and poster AA says that the fans from Team B like the trade, and that it should happen.

That would be an interesting experiment. Can't do it in real life, but have the fans make trade proposals, and the fans from both teams vote, and if majority approves, then the
trade happens. See what an opening day roster would look like .

Reactions: Boston Bandit

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
This waiting has seemed endless. My stomach already in playoff mode, 7:00 seems so far away!! What annoys me the most about the Toronto media is they claim to be the underdogs but also brag about Tavares and Muzzin making them better than last year when they took us to game 7 .... so if they are more talented and have improved more than the Bruins, how are they still the underdog?
To quote the late great Tom Petty, "The waiting is the hardest part"

Reactions: caz16 and Ladyfan

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
In that game 7 against the Leafs ...Looch was yelling we can do this with 10 min left and the team down 4-1. We were saying ..."I don't think you can" but Looch did NOT want to lose that game. I do miss him. I know he hasn't been playing well but my memories of his time in Boston were good.

He was so classy when he left Boston. I know he is still close with some of the B's. I believe he loves the city of Boston.

When his time is up I would like to see him retire a Bruin.

Reactions: Ladyfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad