Pre-Game Talk: ECQF G1 - 4/11 7:12 PM - (A3) Toronto at (A2) BRUINS - NESN, CBC, NBCSN, SN (4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
I use it instead of cable.

No issues. Rarely buffers. It may be on a 20 second or so delay but HD quality is great and I have a lot set to auto record (Boston sports games, movies, TV shows I never watch) etc.

It is only around $35 and has NESN which I require.

You can fast forward anything live on YouTube TV making the delay much less.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
After watching that video. I really wonder what Backes was thinking there. He clearly swooped is leg under McAvoys taking him out.
Wow that was strange
Could it be Backes frustration in not playing?
Not a good excuse just throwing it out there

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Wow that was strange

Could be. I mean he'll more than likely be in at some time but either way that's something you just don't do to someone when your getting ready for the playoffs and you want to go in some-what healthy for a change.

I just hope McAvoy is truly alright, because the Bruins probably aren't too pleased there's video out on this. I'm sure they would want too keep everything hidden as much as possible this time of year and it looked too me as though Charlie grabbed his left knee right away and then started flexing it.

Reactions: Strafer

blazenlo

Oct 3, 2005
Maine
Wow that was strange
Could be. I mean he'll more than likely be in at some time but either way that's something you just don't do to someone when your getting ready for the playoffs and you want to go in some-what healthy for a change.

I just hope McAvoy is truly alright, because the Bruins probably aren't too pleased there's video out on this. I'm sure they would want too keep everything hidden as much as possible this time of year and it looked too me as though Charlie grabbed his left knee right away and then started flexing it.
No damn way you guys think that Backes would intentionally injure a teammate right? Tell me you forgot this----> :sarcasm: Or maybe even this one --->:naughty:

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara

Backes what a dyk move to do, just go away next year, Why follow through with the slew foot.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
SN has 4k?

When will USA catch up? I bought my 4k TV purely for sports.

Why the United States is lagging behind in 4K telecasts of sporting events

Canada is a full 2 years ahead of the US - TSN does all home regional Winnipeg games in 4K because the team owners demanded it.

My article touches on the problems we have in the US and the biggest hangup is OTA televisions stations need an entirely different transmitter and antenna to transmit in ATSC 3.0 and that is going to be an expensive transition.

https://www.tvtechnology.com/atsc3/atsc-3-0-to-be-deployed-in-40-u-s-markets-by-end-of-year

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
No damn way you guys think that Backes would intentionally injure a teammate right? Tell me you forgot this----> :sarcasm: Or maybe even this one --->:naughty:
Backes was in control of his body and he swiped McAvoys leg out from underneath him, the video doesn't lie, did he intentional attempt to try and injure McAvoy? I would say not all, but it was a bone-head move regardless and one that shouldn't be made on your teammate when your wearing the same Spoked B on your chest.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Backes was in control of his body and he swiped McAvoys leg out from underneath him, the video doesn't lie, did he intentional attempt to try and injure McAvoy? I would say not all, but it was a bone-head move regardless and one that shouldn't be made on your teammate when your wearing the same Spoked B on your chest.

I guess it just goes to prove that when fans yell "slewfoot", it isn't always as it seems and is why fan bases argue over whether it is intentional or not during a game. It was an accident, no doubt in my mind anyway.

Reactions: blazenlo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad