ECF Game 3 | Penguins @ Senators | 8:00 PM EST | CBC, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
The winner of tonight's game goes up 2-1, which is the same as the final score in Game 1 that the Sens won... This is Game 3 and the total score in game 1 is 3. Based on everything I know about numerology ... everything points towards a Sens win .

d60200b346f052bdc6f05e58f0886049.jpg

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I know what's bugging me about the series now. It's not so much the Sens playing style as it is my expectation that the Western winner is going to eat alive the winner of this series (unless the Pens get healthy and start playing like last year when I assumed the winner of the ECF would dominate the West).

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Man that stinks. Just saw the outside shot of the arena where the Sens play. How pissed must the building owners have been when their sign company messed up the E and R placement in Center. How long has it been spelled incorrectly? Should we start a gofundme for you guys to fix it?

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
I know what's bugging me about the series now. It's not so much the Sens playing style as it is my expectation that the Western winner is going to eat alive the winner of this series (unless the Pens get healthy and start playing like last year when I assumed the winner of the ECF would dominate the West).

Prior to Bruins series: Boston going to dominate the low scoring Sens
During Bruins series: lol winner of this gonna get swept by MTL/NY
During NY series: lol winner of this gonna get swept by PIT/WSH
During PIT series: lol winner of this gonna get swept by West

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
It was sold out a while ago stop making **** up.

Well then, the guy on the radio lied (91.9FM in Montréal)? As I've said, just reporting what I've heard.

And... plenty of tickets available on ticket master. Like, a lot of them. Some resale, some regular tickets...

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
Man that stinks. Just saw the outside shot of the arena where the Sens play. How pissed must the building owners have been when their sign company messed up the E and R placement in Center. How long has it been spelled incorrectly? Should we start a gofundme for you guys to fix it?

That was quite a faux pas!

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh

that's what we kept hearing last year too.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland

Actually, could you? Make the goal $3,000,000 and have it paid to Eugene Melnyk, Ukrainesquire. Closing date 2019. It should help with a few upcoming payments. :sarcasm::naughty:

Dagwood

Oct 21, 2005
Ottawa
Well then, the guy on the radio lied (91.9FM in Montréal)? As I've said, just reporting what I've heard.

And... plenty of tickets available on ticket master. Like, a lot of them. Some resale, some regular tickets...

Resales I am sure. Paid for already.

CanadianPensFan1

Jun 13, 2014
Canada
The winner of tonight's game goes up 2-1, which is the same as the final score in Game 1 that the Sens won... This is Game 3 and the total score in game 1 is 3. Based on everything I know about numerology ... everything points towards a Sens win .

d60200b346f052bdc6f05e58f0886049.jpg

Lol the jpeg really tied that together. Well done haha

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
The ticket sales are a false narrative. No, we aren't going to sell out every game in the regular season, and why should we, really? We didn't sell out ONE game v. Rangers because people were unsure about the competition. The Penguins ARE a rival, of sorts. I'd be shocked if we didn't have a good 17,000ish or more. It should be a sell out. I'll be at Friday's game myself with family (one of the family will be wearing that baby blue Penguins Malkin jersey, haha!) so it's all good.

Also, 4-3 Sens in OT.
LGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad