Post-Game Talk (GBU): Easiest GBU of all time

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Maybe Housley was like training with an extra heavy pair of shoes. If you can learn to play with really bad coaching, then everything will seem really easy once you have good coaching. Thanks, Phil! Also, for being so bad your first year that we ended up with Dahlin!
Even a good badminton coach would have been an improvement over Housley.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Ugly: some crackhead threw a f***ing garbage can off an overpass at our bus and we had to stay there for an hour after police arrived. If the assclown had timed it better he would've hit the windshield and caused a crash. GET MY TAGE OUT OF THIS GODDAMNED PLACE!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Dirty Dog

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
I’m actually excited anticipating the Sabres next game. I’d forgotten what that feels like. Even during the streak last year it was evident it was timely goaltending and a fair share of luck.

How beautiful to see a two man forecheck instead of retreating to stack the blue line.

The Sabres literally imposed their will on both PIT and NJD. CBJ will be a great test.

Hutton was strong tonight.

GOALOFSSON

Game Changer
Jun 6, 2018
Aspland
I’m actually excited anticipating the Sabres next game. I’d forgotten what that feels like. Even during the streak last year it was evident it was timely goaltending and a fair share of luck.

How beautiful to see a two man forecheck instead of retreating to stack the blue line.

The Sabres literally imposed their will on both PIT and NJD. CBJ will be a great test.

it's 2:00 AM and it feels like the game just ended for me :nod:

Cbus isn't looking like any test at the moment. Maybe small quiz.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Went to the Predators - Red Wings game here in Nashville and I'm still feeling it. Getting to the Bills - Titans game tomorrow hopefully not too hung over.

Actually watched some of the Sabres game on my phone in Bridgestone Arena while watching my fiancée's Wings beat the Preds.

G: Everything
All the Bills fans taking over Nashville
Me taking a vacation day Monday

B:

U:

Loving this team! Let's have the Bills beat the Titans tomorrow and then keep the Krueger train going Monday!

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
G
Buffalo Sabres

B
New Jersey Devils
Vladimir Sobotka
Ristolainen playing way more at 5on5 than Dahlin, again

U
the decisions when our blueline gets fully healthy (we have 8-9 guys who really should be playing...)

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
...Sounds like you were ever the gentleman, then!
Maybe next time you can bring her back to your place, turn the lights down low, pop a cork, and make her watch the stream.

She watched part of the late game with me before she fell asleep. :D

JThorne

Stop accepting failure
Jul 21, 2006
Downtown Buffalo
Can you show a single UFA who has Buffalo as their #1 preferred destination?

ESPN:s list of teams most often in no-trade-lists:

"1. Oilers
2. Jets
3. Sabres
4. (T) Leafs, Sens

Runners up: New Jersey, Florida, Phoenix"

So yeah, Buffalo needs to pay extra for every player. I claim that Eichel's deal has about 2 million of surplus due to signing for so long to a team nobody wants to play for.

Agree with what was said above, Columbus won't be a test. They've looked horrid thus far. That's not to say the game is already a win. Anyone can beat anyone in this league. But it's a big failure if they don't win that game going away.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
On a side note: I can't believe they got the Earl of Bud at the game. He looked pretty good too, he can move pretty well for an older guy.

Didn't even know that dude as it was before my time, but I think it shows a nice attention to detail and the fans to do somethin like that.

Hasek

Jan 2, 2013
G
Buffalo Sabres

B
New Jersey Devils
Vladimir Sobotka
Ristolainen playing way more at 5on5 than Dahlin, again

U
the decisions when our blueline gets fully healthy (we have 8-9 guys who really should be playing...)
If we had it your way, Dahlin would be broken down in years. Wanting out. I don't want to repeat the same mistakes with Dahlin as we did with Risto. I'm more than happy with Dahlin being put into a position to develop instead of being forced to sink or swim.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad