Post-Game Talk (GBU): Easiest GBU of all time

Dex

Complementary
Sponsor
Dec 5, 2011
Under Deep Cover
So I got lucky on Friday night, didn't leave her place until Monday morning.
Meanwhile both Buffalo teams play great, my soccer team gets a win, my favorite tennis player is victorious in Bejing and I didn't get to see any of it.
If that's what it takes to support my teams I guess I can live with it :D:D

Reminds me of an old joke that I hope isn't too bad in terms of taste or gets me banned:

Q. Why do hockey fans like using doggy-style?
A. So both can watch the game

Butt Ox

Oct 24, 2006
Luddite Island
I don't know if it was a skating issue as much as just getting caught flat-footed. Not many guys would have caught up in that situation.
True, and I concede the point. I expected PK to drop his hips and take off like a rocket. Vintage Subban, right. Good on Sam :thumbu:

GOALOFSSON

Game Changer
Jun 6, 2018
Aspland
Jersey # PositionPlayerGame #2
6DScandella0
9FEichel1
10DJokiharju1
13FVesey0
17FSobotka0
19DMcCabe1
21FOkposo1
22FLarsson1
23FReinhart1
26DDahlin1
28FGirgensons1
33DMiller1
37FMittelstadt1
43FSheary0
53FSkinner1
55DRistolainen1
68FOlofsson1
90FJohansson1
35GUllmark-
40GHutton1
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
@GOALOFSSON

Replaying the game last night and looking at my notes, there was a lot more positive play from the guys than previously thought of. Again, a lot of guys with the majority making positive plays. Overall a solid game.

You may have mentioned it the first game, but are you keeping track at all for the season (a single players combined score for game 1-82)?

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I should have said ratings, not rankings. Anyway, that's fine. Doesn't seem like it's of much use to the rest of us, though.

We get to argue with him when he's wrong...seems like good use to me! .... unfortunately he's been right on his first 2 this year...so yeah...no use! ha

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
We have a crack squad of HFBoards Buffalo black ops members lined up to chain you to the bed until after the Super Bowl and Stanley Cup. If Kim Pegula finds out, we have @MacOfNiagara & Kyle Williams lined up to perform a legal binding wedding on the premises. Bills Mafia has a duty roster filled in to cover your work / school / family holiday schedule of responsibilities until mid-June.
Oh boy. What have I got myself into. Gotta finish what I started, I guess :biglaugh:

Reminds me of an old joke that I hope isn't too bad in terms of taste or gets me banned:
Q. Why do hockey fans like using doggy-style?
A. So both can watch the game
A weekend of sex is a victory in and of itself, multiple SportsBall victories on top of it? Legen-dary.

:)

Oh yeah! I realize now my post may have sounded like bragging which it wasn't meant to. Then again, it's a natural thing and who cares with this kind of outcome. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad