Dylan Strome Appreciation Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
FWIW, Zawaski says today that people behind the scenes are telling him Strome’s potential re-signing AAV is around $4 million

That is actually very reasonable. In hindsight, Bowman should've waited to sign DeBrincat after this season, but I don't blame him. Who knew he would shit himself like this... props to Cat's agent for getting that signed beforehand.

Reactions: Muffinalt

KWP

Aug 18, 2018
The Nearest Gin Joint
$3.5 x 3 years is good for me. Stan will probably give him $4.75 though

Don't forget the NMC - signature Bowman jr move.
(Only 4 more years after this one for Seabrook - not 3, not 2 ... W.T.F. was that guy thinking?)

--------
And it's NMC not NTC. 7's roster spot locked til 2024. Gotta laugh to keep from ... puking.

Last edited:

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
A good offensive 3C as long as you're okay running a third line that needs to be sheltered rather than one that can shut opponents down.

I'd be fine with him as a $3.5-$4.25 top 9 forward in any capacity. I just don't want Stan to give him anything over $5m AAV or anything longer than 3 years. Strome has earned neither. He's a good player but he has more to show IMHO

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Strome is 1 point away from reaching the 100 point milestone.

upload_2020-2-26_22-11-25.gif

Crow

May 19, 2014
I used to have a girlfriend who hated it so much she would shudder when I said it. That and she was terrified of snakes. I would just lay in bed and when she got on my case I’d repeat those words endlessly until she left.

I wonder why things didn’t work out.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I used to have a girlfriend who hated it so much she would shudder when I said it. That and she was terrified of snakes. I would just lay in bed and when she got on my case I’d repeat those words endlessly until she left.

I wonder why things didn’t work out.
Would you show her your moist snake?

Reactions: Crow

Fire Stan Bowman

May 28, 2019
It’s written in scripture in some ancient tomb that girls don’t like the word moist. It’s like some girl law taught from birth.
no some stupid girl show said they hate that word and next thing you know it was the new fad for chicks to hate that word

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
If we’re giving Strome four million it should be for four plus years and even then I’m not really comfortable with it.

I think he’s a 45-65 point winger that’s baby shit soft. He’ll have 18-27 years mixed in with 23-42 years. He’s definitely a guy dependant on his linemates.

Reactions: RememberTheRoar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad