Player Discussion Dylan DeMelo

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
If misinterpret the intent of my post then it is what it is. No sense arguing.

The be fair, stating a player is "the worst defenseman on the team" and "the worst defensively on the team" can be interpreted very differently.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Ceci? Barrie? I thought this was the DeMelo thread? Anyway, I wonder if they still let him go on the team father/son trip with his dad? That would really suck. Break a finger and it's "Sorry dad."

Confirmed - there were photos of DeMelo and his dad yesterday on the Sens' Instagram page...

Reactions: slamigo

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
The be fair, stating a player is "the worst defenseman on the team" and "the worst defensively on the team" can be interpreted very differently.
My final comment on this. In my post I separated defence man into 2 words purposely to reflect my point which I further clarified in the second sentence. Thanks.

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
My final comment on this. In my post I separated defence man into 2 words purposely to reflect my point which I further clarified in the second sentence. Thanks.

Fair enough, semantics aside, your original point still stands and I agree with you about Barrie, the Leafs may have been better off keeping Gardiner instead.

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
I want to keep Demelo . He's a great 3rd pair guy and on our team he's a 2nd pair.

Even if we trade him we get what ? A 2nd? And we hope he can become a player like Demelo ?

I'd say thats bad asset management . Sign this guy

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I think keeping Boro and Demelo as veterans on the blueline is the best approach. They need guys who are not ancient, but not too young either. They both seem like well liked guys in the room as well. And both should not be expensive,

Chabot - Demelo
Brannstrom - Wolanin
Boro - Zaitsev

Reactions: PoutineSp00nZ

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I think keeping Boro and Demelo as veterans on the blueline is the best approach. They need guys who are not ancient, but not too young either. They both seem like well liked guys in the room as well. And both should not be expensive,

Chabot - Demelo
Brannstrom - Wolanin
Boro - Zaitsev

Thst defense actually looks half decent if wolanin and brannstrom take steps up next season.

Reactions: coladin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad