Prospect Info: Dylan Cozens, C/RW, 2019 7th overall, Lethbridge (WHL) --- Signed to ELC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
He had 34 goals and 84 points in 68 GP. I'm not sure why everyone seems to think he has no offensive ability.

Reactions: kummelweck

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
When Detroit took Seider, I was like Yes! I was surprised by the pick...Hopefully he suprises.

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
Don't take my word for it - for all you stats bros out there, Manny Elk liked the pick. He had Cozens ranked 4th. This was a great pick, and just so happens to fill the biggest organizational need.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Red Line had him rated #4-world class skater for his size, non stop motor, precision passer,,,,,refuses to lose a battle. A few things to like....84 points with 34 goals in a tough league with horrible scheduling and travel. A lot of other draft reviews really like him too. I can live with this if he lives up to his billing.

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
We have a Zegras type in Mitts. Needed two way skill and size. This is the "boring" pick that people hate but these players become a team drivers as they develop.

Reactions: coastal

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Red Line had him rated #4-world class skater for his size, non stop motor, precision passer,,,,,refuses to lose a battle. A few things to like....84 points with 34 goals in a tough league with horrible scheduling and travel. A lot of other draft reviews really like him too. I can live with this if he lives up to his billing.
He's also way younger than most the class.

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
I didn't know we had so many internet scouts on here. If only Golisano were still around he could have saved even more money.
This is literally a hockey prospect message board. Scouting prospects has been many of our #1 hobbies for years, have devoted 100s if not 1000s of hours of time pouring over isolation videos and game clips. So yeah, some of us have opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad