Prospect Info: Dylan Cozens, C/RW, 2019 7th overall, Lethbridge (WHL) --- Signed to ELC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
With Dach and Turcotte gone it seems like a bit of a coin flip. Cozens and Zegras both seem to have their proponents and detractors.

I like the size. Oh, and does this put to rest the Botterill vs. Canadian player arguments?

Reactions: Chainshot

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Happy it wasn’t Caufield. Disappointed it was Cozens a little. But had Cozens finally ranked higher than Cole

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
I really do think Botts wants him to be a winger...especially when we have Mitts pushing for 2C

Consider our RW depth after Reinhart...it's not that great

Rasmus CacOlainen

The end of the Tank
Sep 24, 2015
Europe
I only ever heard about his size. Hope that's just lazy reporting.
And speed. But size and speed is not enough in this league anymore. I seem to remember reading his shot is not bad too but we will see. Def not a fan in principle but all O do is read and watch highlights...hope our scouts are not morons and know better than me.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Wanted zegras but he was my second choice. Happy about this pick. Makes sense as zegras is similar to Casey. We have a nice blend of size and skill with cozens. He’s also the second best skater in the draft.

Reactions: SabresFan26

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
The commentary after we took him was about right. Not very skilled and not very smart.

Future 3C bust on a bad team

Botts does no favors for his soon to be successor once again

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Go complain somewhere else about Botts. Don't poison another thread.

Jordan Staal esque. Big center pivot who will compliment Eichel well in probably a year or 2. Great skater with size who can play a 200ft game.

The commentary after we took him was about right. Not very skilled and not very smart.

Future 3C bust on a bad team

Botts does no favors for his soon to be successor once again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->