Post-Game Talk: Ducks @ Rangers: Creative Title N/A

Jersey Girl

Sep 28, 2008
but after they scored 2-0 the had nothing going for them offensively until a small burst in the beginning on the third.

Seriously, that's your spin on the third period? A small burst in the beginning of the third? The Ducks DOMINATED the third until well after the midway mark.

NYRKindms

Dec 16, 2009
Dolan is *****ing about the Knicks' slow start. The Rangers are having a slow start as well, you ever hear a word out of him? He doesn't care about hockey.

63 million dollar payroll on NYR

86 million for the Knicks (15 guys)

Championship*

63 million dollar payroll on NYR

86 million for the Knicks (15 guys)

It has nothing to do with money. Dolan cares about basketball, not the Rangers. How many players have the Rangers handed millions and millions in buyout to like it was nothing? That's a ton of money.

Championship*

They're a good team, you expect them to do nothing the entire game? They did nothing for like 50 minutes of the game and capitalized on a couple of gifts.

You're down a goal in the third period and they half-ass it for the first half of that.

Yeah, that's not a good thing. You can't spin that.

Anaheim did nothing for 50 minutes? That's false.

Wolfy*

So...the almighty Pittsburgh Penguins tomorrow :help:

Kreider with a huge hit on Crosby...I hope.

Be prepared for another loss.

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
DZ had a couple of rushes that I haven't seen from him in a couple years. Hopefully his confidence is building and he starts doing it more often. Glad he got a goal tonight.

If Richards makes one more back hand blind pass I'm on the next flight to New York. Otherwise I like what I see from him this season too.

Callahan looked rusty.

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
Dolan grew up on Long Island (and still lives there). It's been rumored for some time that he's an Islanders fan although I'm not sure it's been officially confirmed. Charles Dolan almost bought the Islanders in the early '90s.

NHRangerfan

Highs are always higher and Lows are always lower here...because Hockey is Different Here.

Not a great game by the Boys in Blue but not terrible...should have been able to take advantage of a team getting ready to head back to the Left Coast ala Joe "This is a soft team" Thornton 2 seasons ago.

Games like this make me jealous of teams that have dmen that actually hit, and hit hard...

This was a game the Rangers could have won, but give the Ducks credited they cashed in on the two best opportunities they were handed on a silver platter.

Bardof425*

There have been hundreds of players on Stanley Cup teams that were worse than Boyle and let's not forget that in last year's playoffs, Boyle was closer to the best on his team than he was to the worst.

That my friend is a matter of opinion. He was able to corral a few points which is a major accomplishment for him but the rest of his game is still very AHL outside of the faceoffs and shot blocking.

Bardof425*

They definitely picked it up in the 3rd. Not an awful game by any stretch...just meh.

McDonagh was the worst guy on the ice tonight. His play recently has been discouraging.

If that were the case Perry, Getzlaf and Penner would have had 10 scoring chances and they didn't. I guess you didn't appreciate him tossing Perry into the bench twice on one shift.

Bardof425*

but still, anaheim are much better team than the rangers, the standings doesn´t lie
One thing you need to take into consideration is that Anaheim ended one of the toughest road trips this season, during which they lost a couple of players due to injury
don´t let this game fool you, Rangers fans - Anaheim played this way, bacause they got an early 2-0 lead. The Ducks usually outshoot 90% of their opponents, just look at this year´s post game stats
so in conclusion, when you put all cards on the table, the Ducks squash you like bugs. Rangers, you, with the exception of Lundqvist, do not have any talent, remember that

Who are you and why didn't anyone teach you how to write in English? It's a long season Sparky. It matters where you finish not where you are on November 5th.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
If that were the case Perry, Getzlaf and Penner would have had 10 scoring chances and they didn't. I guess you didn't appreciate him tossing Perry into the bench twice on one shift.
So you can't have a bad game if you toss a player into the bench twice?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad