Post-Game Talk: Ducks @ Rangers: Creative Title N/A

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Definitely some good things, but wow they really needed to take advantage of a tired team in the third there. They can't let an opportunity like that get away.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
This franchise owes me a carton of cigarettes.

Congrats to Del Zotto on his first of the season. What a frustrating ****ing loss.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Evenly played game. Winnable game, but the PP just couldn't come through. Give credit to the Ducks, they were very good defensively. Disappointing, but not the end of the world. Having a player like Nash in the lineup would have helped in this game...

Zuuuuc

Dec 19, 2010
Canada
These are the games you have to at least get to overtime. Amateur hour on the TMM penalty at the end when we were already on the PK. Better effort than last game against them.

2-1 against the best team in the league, no need to jump of bridges

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Beat ourselves, IMHO.

The refs tonight... jeez. Both ways, because that "slash" on Getzlaf was a joke. But ****, man... what game were they watching?

Two huge mistakes, and the Ducks capitalized. I liked the Rangers game after those mistakes though.

I really ****ing miss Nash.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
:: sigh ::

Another game that we should have won. Worst kind of loss.

I like that the team is finally playing as a team.

I like that Hank is back to playing well.

I hate the lack of scoring. Something has to be done about that. Oi vey.

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
I know how this thread is after losses, so I'll just quickly leave my two cents and get out of year. Take out the first 10 minutes of the game and the last 2 minutes. Rangers played a pretty damn good hockey game, but Anaheim was masterful. And Andersen was fantastic when he needed to be.

If we have to lose a game, I want it to be like this. On to the next game.

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
Richards Brassard Pouliat and Stepan were just terrible. Del Zotto actually played a good game. McD and Kreider did well. Careless turnover by Brass and Richards were the game

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Just got beaten by a better hockey team. The end.

They are a good team, but I think we beat ourselves in this one. Plenty of chances late and plenty of help with those PPs. Over thinking, holding the sticks too tight, and taking stupid penalties is what lost the game in my opinion.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
That was also quite possibly the most boring hockey game I've ever watched the first two periods

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
Could have played worse, could have played much better. A better opponent, AV's inexplicable lines, an anemic powerplay and Pouliot making Forest Gump look like Albert Einstien cost us the game.

Also, why the **** was Pouliot on the powerplay?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad