Prospect Info: Ducks Prospect Info 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Pronman just isn't a fan of bangers, he's all skill.

Comtois shouldn't be expected to drive his line in the NHL. If he can throw his body around, get to the net, and put himself in positions to be dangerous with his shot then I think we will all be happy.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Lets hope Max doesn't turn out to be another 2nd rounder Patrice Cormier, but more like Franzen.
Cormier never went above PPG in juniors and in his 49 NHL games over all the years, he has less career points than Max already has in his 10 games. You can argue Comtois already has achieved more in the NHL than Cormier ever did and one dude just turned 20 but the other is 28

Reactions: WhatTheDuck

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
how would you guys rank your current top 10?
biggest surprise, riser, disappointment so far this year?

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Terry
Lundestrum
Steel
Comtois
Dostal
Mahura
Jones
Erikkson Ek
Drew
McLaughlin

That's off the top of my head though how I'd rank them right now. Biggest surprise to me would be Hunter drew.

Last edited:

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Ignoring goalies because I have no idea how they’re going to turn out:

Steel
Terry
Lundestrom
Larsson (does he still count as a prospect?)
Comtois
Jones
Mahura
Drew
McLaughlin
Groulx

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Terry
Lundestrom
Steel
Comtois
Larrson
Mahura
Jones
Erikkson Ek
Kossila
Groulx
McLaughlin

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Yes because I think he will play in the NHL a lot longer than the two below. I think he will end up being a Bonino-ish player, I have seen enough SD games to know what he has, if it isn't for us it will be for someone else.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Yes because I think he will play in the NHL a lot longer than the two below. I think he will end up being a Bonino-ish player, I have seen enough SD games to know what he has, if it isn't for us it will be for someone else.
He’s also 25 and barely has any upside

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
Terry
Steel
Mahura
Lundestrom
Comtois
Jones
Larsson
Dostal
McLaughlin
Drew

Honorable Mentions: Groulx, Morand, Perbix, Thompson.

Drew and Thompson are both having good seasons. Both defensemen play simple games and could become reliable bottom pairing mainstays if they pan out accordingly.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
1. Comtois
2. Terry
3. Steel
4. Lundestrom
5. Jones
6. Mahura
7. Larsson
8. Dostal
9. McLaughlin
10. Drew

HM to Groulx, although he could just as easily be #9. I had McLaughlin ranked higher than him last year and Drew is having a great year. Groulx is the most likely of the 3 to be an NHL player imo, but I don't think he has the upside the other two have.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal

Can't we keep him a while longer in Anaheim's medical staff until he's fully healed? We already know he can produce at the NHL level. The reason he isn't with the NHL club right now is because he got injured. So he's injured again. There's no need into rushing him to possibly re-injure his separated shoulder. C'mon, Bob. Think of odd excuses... just even a week longer can do his body some good.

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
Can't we keep him a while longer in Anaheim's medical staff until he's fully healed? We already know he can produce at the NHL level. The reason he isn't with the NHL club right now is because he got injured. So he's injured again. There's no need into rushing him to possibly re-injure his separated shoulder. C'mon, Bob. Think of odd excuses... just even a week longer can do his body some good.

I think he will not play without permission from the medical staff.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Our medical staff doesn't have the best record.... Lol

Reactions: Getz2perry
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad