Prospect Info: Ducks Prospect Info 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Can't we keep him a while longer in Anaheim's medical staff until he's fully healed? We already know he can produce at the NHL level. The reason he isn't with the NHL club right now is because he got injured. So he's injured again. There's no need into rushing him to possibly re-injure his separated shoulder. C'mon, Bob. Think of odd excuses... just even a week longer can do his body some good.
I mean, do you think they cuddle his body like a baby bird up until the instant he's cleared to return?

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Gulls play in Texas at 5. Looks like Sideroff is in for Eaves

EDIT: I just realized I posted this in the wrong thread

Last edited:

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Saw Groulx and Morand play tonight. Groulx was 1+1 and Morand had 2 assists. Morand was largely invisible, I was surprised he had any when I checked the box score after. Groulx was solid but unspectacular. His goal was a wrister from the point that went through a screen and in. Honestly just a very boring game all around for a contest with 8 goals in it.

Joel Bishop was the best player on the ice. His older brother Clark scored his first NHL goal against us for the Canes earlier this year, just for a piece of trivia.

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
I still don't know why we took Badini over Batherson. Badini is a solid prospect but Batherson was scouted closely by the Ducks.

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
I still don't know why we took Badini over Batherson. Badini is a solid prospect but Batherson was scouted closely by the Ducks.

Yeah, they must have really liked something about Badini to have him rated higher... Batherson is really killing it... would be interesting to hear which of our scouts picked correctly and is saying "I told you so!"

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Hunter Drew scored his 10th goal of the season today, and he also added an assist and took 11 (!!!) shots.
Here is his stat line this season:
42GP 10G 24A 100PIM +13 156 SOG (and he only has a single PP point)

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
Has anyone watched much of Groulx? I still don't know what to expect from him.

Bottom 6 player, 3rd liner imho. Good on face-offs, very good actually. I like him while I'm more concerned about Morand who needs to play on a scoring line.

Reactions: Exit Dose

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Hunter Drew scored his 10th goal of the season today, and he also added an assist and took 11 (!!!) shots.
Here is his stat line this season:
42GP 10G 24A 100PIM +13 156 SOG (and he only has a single PP point)

Drew seems like a great pick

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Ive been on board w/ groulx pick from start.... not really a top 6 gut, but i think hell be a fierce 3rd line center.

Ideally bonino type with a lil sandpaper

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013

I've seen him a few times this year. He's never really stood out or anything but has been solid all over the ice. I think his skating issues are a bit overblown. His acceleration isnt rhe greatest but his top end speed is good. At one point he was caught behind the net and just flew in on the backcheck. Couldn't believe it was it him.

KickHisAssZegrass

Sponsor
Nov 18, 2005
Portland, OR
I like what i've seen from Hunter Drew. Really reminds me of Manson; showing more offensive talent than Manson at the same age, just as nasty but not as solid defensively. A lot of potential with his size and skating ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad