StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
Clitsome - Bogo
Stuart - Trouba

Topgear_table_flip.gif

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Playing with Stuart should be a test by fire for Trouba. He can put a lot of stress on his D partner. Trouba will have to play a pretty conservative game with Stuart, I think. I expect that this was the D line-up that the Jets anticipated coming out of the pre-season.

I think that we might see a much more settled and confident Bogo in this set-up.

Jets

All hat, no cattle.
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2010
Winnipeg
Why don't we roll with
Buff - Enstrom
Bogo - Trouba
Postma - Clitsome
Stuart

At least then we can match handedness and Stuart/Postma is a pretty even pick your poison trade off

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
I hope two things happen at the game:

1) instead of selanne coming out with a jets jersey during warmup, ro it when he gets a star selection even if he doesn't deserve it, like last time he was here.

2) our boys line up to shake his hand and show respect.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
No idea why Trouba is getting a demotion. Hopefully him and Bogo are still on the PP and PK together

In a word: handedness

The coach seems to believe in playing d men on the correct side. It's not a big deal because trouba will probably get a few shifts with clitsome or bogosian and some pp/pk time. He may get a bit less 5v5 time.

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA
Super excited for the game!

No idea why Trouba is getting a demotion. Hopefully him and Bogo are still on the PP and PK together

I honestly dont think Bogo liked the pairing. He more or less hinted at it in one of his interviews, and The Big Show guys (why i love them) made reference to that interview as well. Perhaps Noel is aware of this and wants more from Bogo and Bogo wants more from himself.

Blackie Dammit

proud flatlander
Jun 27, 2011
Interlake
I only care about one thing. A Jets win. I'm glad we only have to do the Teemu love in once this year, don't get me wrong, I'm a big Teemu fan, I attended most of the games in his rookie season including the record breaker. This season has a different feeling for me, this Jets team has filled some holes with good players and our very own draft pics are emerging. Go Jets, and only the Jets.....sorry Teemu, maybe you'll wise up and ask to join us at the trade deadline!!!!

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
anyone go to the airport for Teemu's arrival? how did they get the flight info??

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA
Some really terrible no calls in the NFL today. I mean it literally has been get away with EVERYTHING day in the NFL. Here's to hoping that the zebras in the NHL dont follow suit tonight. I mean really....

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Shark Club was hopping tonite. In my seat in time for warm up.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
allan5oh;72127003 2) our boys line up to shake his hand and show respect.[/QUOTE said:
that is one step away from ********.
what's wrong with some of you people????

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
anyone go to the airport for Teemu's arrival? how did they get the flight info??

They fly charter. Teams normally arrive and depart from general aviation. It can be reached fron Sharp Blvd. you won't see much there though because team transportation drives right up to the plane. When teams leave for south of the border they use the US departure area of the terminal building. Since 9/11 everything on a commercial plane crossing the border must be xrayed and everyone must be screened. That can only be done at the terminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese