GDT: Ducks @ Jets | Sun Oct 6 | 7PM | MTS CENTRE | " THE NEW BOSS" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Hmmm, not sure I would switch the defensive pairings given they've worked relatively well the first two games. We'll see how it goes. I suppose they want to get the handedness of the defenceman in line.

This is a great test for us. I am really hoping we come out the same way we did vs. LA. I hope we didn't just play that physical and heavy of a game given who our opponent was. We should bring that approach and style most nights regardless of our opponent, as it suits is very well.

Happy to see Tony P is drawing into the line-up, I hope he plays a smart game. Looking forward to see him.

jigglysquishy

Jun 20, 2011
Regina, Saskatchewan
Hmmm, not sure I would switch the defensive pairings given they've worked relatively well the first two games. We'll see how it goes.

This is a great test for us. I am really hoping we come out the same way we did vs. LA. I hope we didn't just play that physical and heavy of a game given who our opponent was. We should bring that approach and style most nights regardless of our opponent, as it suits is very well.

Given Noel's pregame interview it seems like he's really emphasizing taking the body. On a team that's on it's end of a back-to-back, if we come out hard and really play the body, I think it's pretty much game over.

That being said, this team is going to need a strong game from Pavs too.

iannn

Jan 7, 2010
Is anyone else having an issue with TSN Jets HD on shaw? Channel is saying it's unavailable but I've been subscribed and paying for it already.

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA
Is anyone else having an issue with TSN Jets HD on shaw? Channel is saying it's unavailable but I've been subscribed and paying for it already.

got it for the flyers game for center ice. i wonder if they correlate. its saying that for jets now too. ugh

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
anyone go to the airport for Teemu's arrival? how did they get the flight info??

Delta seems to be flying charters for more of the West coast teams. So far they have all been arriving at the Kelly Western FBO. They have been departing from the main terminal however. Have not heard too much from the teams still using Air Canada. Last year they used the Avitat FBO quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad