mJr36RI.jpg

VQt05g6.jpg
u9Z1VQt.jpg

ySHuJ5O.jpg
0m7jMT4.jpg

CJVt4et.jpg
Gd4S3q8.jpg

Bonus!
A young BennyTheJet with a very young Teemu. Please note the SWEET Pal shirt.

DyW9rx4.png

*I am in no way comparing Selanne to Scheifele - just thought it would be a cool design ;)

trebor204

Jul 3, 2013
A Jets win in regulation or in overtime, will put the Jets 1st place overall in the NHL.

They will then be tied with Toronto with 6 pts, however Toronto will have 2 ROW vs 3 by Winnipeg

knorthern knight

Mar 18, 2011
GTA
Do we have any songs for the Ducks? Well here's one from Youtube. Note that Youtube now comes up with audio volume set to zero by default. You have to click on the "X" at the bottom left of the player, and move the volume slider over to the right.

knorthern knight

Mar 18, 2011
GTA
are we seriously worrying about ROW this early?

4-1 Jets.
Toronto's ROW doesn't matter to us, other than the games we play against them, of course. Here's the link to the NHL's divisional seeds and wildcards listing http://www.nhl.com/ice/standings.htm?type=WC

In the Western Conference (bottom half of the screen at the URL), the top 3 teams from each division are seeded, plus the 2 highest teams ranked 4th or lower in their division. Note that there can be crossover, and it's possible for both wildcard teams to be from the same division.

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
From vBookie:

Event Totals

Total Bets: 5652
Total Staked: 1146477
Total Won: 453249

Most Popular Events

Jets vs Oilers had 167 bets placed
Kings @ Jets had 88 bets placed

Maple Leafs vs Canadiens had 66 bets placed
Maple Leafs vs Flyers had 54 bets placed
Sabres vs Red Wings had 54 bets placed

Top Paying Events in Total Payouts (combined outcomes)

40170 was paid out for Jets vs Oilers
28690 was paid out for Kings @ Jets

9578 was paid out for Maple Leafs vs Canadiens
5377 was paid out for Manchester City vs. Newcastle United
5236 was paid out for Senators @ Sabres

Top Paying Outcomes (combined bets)

40170 was paid out on Winnipeg Jets for Jets vs Oilers
28690 was paid out on Jets for Kings @ Jets

9578 was paid out on Toronto Maple Leafs for Maple Leafs vs Canadiens
5377 was paid out on Manchester City for Manchester City vs. Newcastle United
5236 was paid out on Senators for Senators @ Sabres

Apparently Winnipeg Jets fans are bet crazy. Ducks vs. Jets has already got over 20000 vCash down, and only 300 of it is on the Ducks. Even more surprising is that there's more more bet on the Jets to win than every other hockey and football game combined.

I of course bet on the Jets as well. I think the Jets will prevail, but it will be another nail-biter.

I got an opportunity to go to the game, in one of the suites, but my friend wanted $500.00 for the two tickets. I'm insulating my garage (we've named it Garagemajal now), and $500.00 will cover the cost of the drywall and related materials, so I had to turn him down. Tempting, but I want to stay married.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Apparently Winnipeg Jets fans are bet crazy. Ducks vs. Jets has already got over 20000 vCash down, and only 300 of it is on the Ducks. Even more surprising is that there's more more bet on the Jets to win than every other hockey and football game combined.

I of course bet on the Jets as well. I think the Jets will prevail, but it will be another nail-biter.

I got an opportunity to go to the game, in one of the suites, but my friend wanted $500.00 for the two tickets. I'm insulating my garage (we've named it Garagemajal now), and $500.00 will cover the cost of the drywall and related materials, so I had to turn him down. Tempting, but I want to stay married.

Interesting. I may be the only one who placed multiple bets and none of them have been Jets games :laugh:

Jesus Christ Horburn

Aug 22, 2008
Teemu wearing a Palomino Club shirt :laugh:

Never realized how much talent Anaheim lost since the Cup days. I'm pretty surprised they traded Ryan considering the state of their forward group.

This is a game we should win...which is previous years usually meant that we wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->