Ducks have been better than expected Pacific Division Winner and reach WCF

driller1

Dry Island Reject
Feb 4, 2010
The Kings are the walking wounded, Top 4 defender out, Quick out, Kopitar out, Gabo out. Just finished playing 8 games in 13 days.

Yeah.

Dude. This thread is about how awesome the Ducks are and how impressive their 1st place standing at the quarter pole of the season is.

Please don't change the topic. Thx. Sincerely, all Kings fans...

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
Ducks are great at being regular season champs and flaming out in the playoffs..

I came late to check this thread out. Didn't realize it was a Leaf love in.

I am an Oiler fan but do you Leaf f**kers ever consider anything beyond yourself?
Last time I checked the Ducks, an expansion team, won a cup when I was alive. Toronto did too, when I was 2. I'm 51. You guys are actually hassling them for flaming out in the playoffs?!! That would be the same as us doing it!!

You. Are. Pathetic.

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
He does suck. The last time he coached the Leafs, he had a 9-7-2 record with 20 points, after 18 games. 1 point off the current Ducks total. If you don't know, check out how that turned out.

This Ducks team is a lot better than that Leaf team was too.

Carlyle is an awful coach and it will be interesting to see what the reactions are once the bulk of the season is played. I also wonder how the "World" Cup players will hold up considering Carlyle's usage of them.

I like Anaheim and I hope they do well but that doesn't change the fact that Carlyle is not a good coach.

What is so wrong with RC and so right with MB? I think Babcocks obviously a good coach but is Carlyle so bad? Why are you Leaf fans so delusional? The stat you throw out above comparing RC to BB can also be used to compare the BS you guys spewed for 2 pages in this thread about your team. They are currently 8-7-3 for 19 points after 18 games. So actually, RC with his 9-7-2 for 20 points after 18 games coaching TML, was better than Babcocks current record right?

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
The Kings are the walking wounded, Top 4 defender out, Quick out, Kopitar out, Gabo out. Just finished playing 8 games in 13 days.

Yeah.

On top of all that, Doughty has had a very poor start to the season. I'm about as pessimistic as it gets when it comes to this years Kings team, but am incredibly impressed with the fight they have put up.

Oct 18, 2011
Carlyle is going to run our best players into the ground, and puck possession is not in his dna and you dont need stats for that

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Definitely a cluster at the top of the division. It's really weird to see the Oilers in there with the Cali teams.

Oilers have Hawks tonight and then finish off Nov with ARZ, COL, ARZ, TOR. With guys returning from injury hopefully we can grab most of those points and stay in the upper part of the division.

theMajor

Feb 9, 2012
Socal

Yeah.

a special asterisk next to Quick's name seeing as he's played one period all season and the Kings are riding a 3rd string goalie

Spazkat

Feb 19, 2015
carlyle hockey was on full display the first two periods, kings MVP tonight was bieksa

He generally ends up being the MVP for whatever team plays the Ducks. It's a wonder Gibby and Bernier haven't gotten together and plotted to kill him in his sleep by now. Most the fans would probably be volunteering to help hide the body lol

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
Kings just doing Kings things...winning

Ducks have Carlyle so they're very good but not sure how long his act lasts..

Oilers won't be there long but a real shot at 4th place and a playoff spot IMO

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
Surprised Ducks fans didn't create a thread for that fantastic accomplishment.

This thread is meant to be about the Ducks being a better team then expected both because RC is our coach and is terrible like Maple Leafs fans have been saying and others going along for the ride and Rakell and Lindholm had been out for a good while to start the season but of course people are trying to avoid the point and instead mock this thread as if I was trying to make this into a fantastic accomplishment. We are better then expected it is that simple but people want to cause drama. I am happy that we are in the position we are in with everything considered I expected us to be worse.

driller1

Dry Island Reject
Feb 4, 2010
This thread is meant to be about the Ducks being a better team then expected both because RC is our coach and is terrible like Maple Leafs fans have been saying and others going along for the ride and Rakell and Lindholm had been out for a good while to start the season but of course people are trying to avoid the point and instead mock this thread as if I was trying to make this into a fantastic accomplishment. We are better then expected it is that simple but people want to cause drama. I am happy that we are in the position we are in with everything considered I expected us to be worse.

I am also impressed with the position the Ducks are in! Overcoming adversity. Not completely sucking. Embracing mediocrity like the rest of the Pacific. Bravo Ducks!

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
I am also impressed with the position the Ducks are in! Overcoming adversity. Not completely sucking. Embracing mediocrity like the rest of the Pacific. Bravo Ducks!

Ducks are tied for 3rd in points in the western conference. The only good western conference team is the damn Blackhawks.

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
I don't think there will be a clear cut #1 in the Pacific until like game #70.
It'll be between all 3 Cali teams, and Oilers/Flames.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad