Friedman: Ducks are now preparing to trade Lindholm after failed talks

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
I got a feeling Bruins will get Middleton or Giordano. Rangers are my guess for Lindholm. Toronto I don’t even think will make a big splash. They keep talking about how bad their goaltending is. I would assume they get Fleury and call it done
Fluery isn't waiving his NMC he likes it in Chicago ,

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Just going off what I been hearing all day. Kevin Allen on Hockeybuzz was saying he would be shocked if Lindholm doesn’t end up in a Rangers jersey by the end of all this on Eklunds podcast. His sources are saying they want him with Troubas line 🤷‍♂️
I get that you're ansty/scared/excited about a huge player on your team getting moved, but you gotta stop listening to anything Eklund related my friend. Those people are not legit sources and they do not have any real NHL contacts.

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
We will have to see. Toronto usually always gets their goalies they want. From just an Anaheim perspective they did take Andersen from us for a good deal
One could argue that was no prize how many playoff series did he win us ? lol !

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
It’s not very difficult to play insider. Look at the limited number of teams in a position to buy and try to find a match with players that could be available (generally motivated by contractual pressure). Make a bunch of predictions and you’ll struggle not to get some right. Claim credibility with the hits and ignore the misses.

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee
If he signs for 7x7 then that is going to be tough as a Ducks fan. I would have done 5-6 years and overpayed to like 8 mil a year to get it done.

DucksUnited

Mar 16, 2022
It’s not very difficult to play insider. Look at the limited number of teams in a position to buy and try to find a match with players that could be available (generally motivated by contractual pressure). Make a bunch of predictions and you’ll struggle not to get some right. Claim credibility with the hits and ignore the misses.

I’m not saying anyones right. If anything EVERYONES wrong. I’m watching NHL Network rn live. And Mike Johnson is guessing Lindholm going to St Louis. And then you got Stu Grimson chiming in on this show guessing he’s going to Nashville 😂

No one knows crap, that’s the bottom line.

Reactions: The Electrician

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
7M would be a steal for Lindholm considering Jones, Nurse, Werenski contracts

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
I’m not saying anyones right. If anything EVERYONES wrong. I’m watching NHL Network rn live. And Mike Johnson is guessing Lindholm going to St Louis. And then you got Stu Grimson chiming in on this show guessing he’s going to Nashville 😂

No one knows crap, that’s the bottom line.
Haha you're pretty much right. There are some guys who have more credibility than others tho. Stu Grimson is talking straight out of his sphincter :laugh:

DucksUnited

Mar 16, 2022
Haha you're pretty much right. There are some guys who have more credibility than others tho. Stu Grimson is talking straight out of his sphincter :laugh:

I muted my TV when he said Lindholm would be on the third pairing in Nashville. Tuned back in when Mike Johnson ripped em a new one for saying that 😂

Reactions: lwvs84 and stl76

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Blues offer two 1sts, Perunovich, Kostin and cap dump Scandella If Lindholm signs an extension.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Blues offer two 1sts, Perunovich, Kostin and cap dump Scandella If Lindholm signs an extension.

Listening to everything Verbeek has said about his vision for the team, if St Louis is getting Lindholm with an extension, Verbeek will insist upon Neighbours being included.

Not sure how the Blues value him vs Perunovich but Neighbours is a much better fit for the Ducks.

Reactions: Zegras11

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Listening to everything Verbeek has said about his vision for the team, if St Louis is getting Lindholm with an extension, Verbeek will insist upon Neighbours being included.

Not sure how the Blues value him vs Perunovich but Neighbours is a much better fit for the Ducks.

The Blues offer 2 1sts instead of adding Neighbors. And power forward Kostin who was another 1st rounder. That’s a haul

DucksUnited

Mar 16, 2022

I hate taking back cap due to the Bieksa, Kesler b.s contracts Anaheim just got done with. But with the insane amount of cap space Anaheim has this summer? I don’t think this deal is bad. I’ll wait for other Duck fans to chime in about the offer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad