• Braden Schneider

• K'Andre Milk

• Alex Georgiev

Results are only viewable after voting.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
We certainly know how to win ugly. 2 pts is 2 pts, but outside of about 10 mins we didn't look great.
Fox is a freak, Panarin can be when he wants to be, the 3rd line was good. and Georgiev was serviceable.

The top-6 was pretty medicore 5v5 all night and the defence gave the Ducks a lot of space
Yup..."Panarin can be when he wants to be".....like I have been saying he easily could be a 150 pt player if he showed up more . Anybody that has watched knows he deserved a kick in the ass before these last two games . I certainly would not dismiss that he is a changed man now because he has done well over two games.....he is what he is when he wants to be and the team will go as he goes . He is a top 6 guy paid very well ....I expect an honest effort every night for that and in that he has been lacking . Lets see how he goes the rest of the season and playoffs .

Reactions: ArPanet

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Still don't get why Hochul was boo'd and I REALLY don't get why her "team" would even let her do it. Know the room.

Should have just been some high ranking women in the PD/FD.
The team Twitter tweeted out photos of her dropping the puck and then immediately deleted the post

Odd situation for sure

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Like I said, he is one player you don't worry about.
Sure ....as long as the goalie can win those games he fails to show up for ...we are fine . If he decides to take games off in the playoffs....we won't get far . Great players show up for every game....see Crosby . Honest effort on every shift . Comes to camp ready to play on day one . Panarin shows up after not training at all . Plays sporadic for first 50 +games but deemed great because he puts up points . I'm sorry many don't like hearing it but that is not a formula for team success . I's do not win Cups....teams do.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
reading he let in a bad goal - not sure which one was a bad goal?
The Fowler goal was soft. Georgie got completely fooled by Fowler who did an ok job straddling the blueline and making it look like he was gonna pass to the far side or skate it himself and then he shot back against the grain. Georgiev didn't see it but that's because he did a poor job of trying to peek around the screen, he cheated and bit on Fowler's "fake" at the blueline and peeked around the far side of the man in front of him and Fowler shot the puck short side. Georgiev has to do a better job there of fighting through the screen and seeing around it. He had one man in his sight line and then Fox was off to the far side, you need to be looking around on the side the man with the puck is on until he or the puck pass to the other side. There's a reason you rarely see good goalies give up goals like that. It obviously wasn't a terrible goal especially considering some of the goals Georgie has given up recently, but that's definitely a soft goal that you want your goalie to stop.

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
I would not say the goals against were bad ones out of a goalie standpoint. First One was an anomaly that took several weird bonuses. Second was screenshot. Third a clear breakaway. He might have been better on the last One. Agreed. The First Two are however unlucky, freakish goals that might’ve been stopped by a goalie in the flow, But he aint´t in the flow, he is Geo..
To be fair the first goal went off him first if I remember correctly

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
Lindgren continues to look horrible

Brodzinski out scores the great zegras

Fox looked excellent again, panarin played very well

I thought overall it was an ok game by us

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Props to Georgie for adding to the excitement level. Who wants to see a boring 3-1 Igor win?

Panarin is skating and hustling a lot more since the Brooks article.

Johnny Bro. The trade deadline acquisition we didn't know we needed.
He needed a shot to the back of the head to get his ass in gear ..so I guess we owe Brooks for that . He has had a couple of decent games now....so lets see how he performs for the next 3-4 . Maybe he had an injury and I have been too hard on him ...and that is possible but I have my doubts .

Reactions: Gordon Bombay

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
12 (3g, 9 a).
I get that PP1 works, but it's not due to Strome. Get someone else in there at least every 2nd opertunity, especially if the plan isn't to bring him back next season
Nah, retool PP1 in the offseason. You don't mess with something that hot right now.

Remember when Gallant took Kakko off of the Panarin Strome line and that line sort of went silent at 5v5? Don't make a similar mistake on PP1. As long as they keep scoring like this, you have to keep that group together.

Reactions: Anthony5967

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Panarin and Fox suddenly, miraculously, simultaneously healed after playing hurt? :sarcasm:

I suspect they were just in a bit of a slump each.

Last edited:

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
@EdJovanovski if you're going to do GDT's you have to include every player in polls following a win.

Geo was good in this game and I'm happy for him. The way you guys treat him makes what I did to Girardi look like good-natured ribbing.

I've been doing the polls for years and I never took the liberty of excluding any player. Not Girardi. Not Glass. Not McLeod.

With some of you, I wonder if you're Rangers fans or this is just your shitposting avenue. And that's coming from me.
I think I didn’t include him once when he completely shit the bed, this time was a legit accident as I was just posting down the depth chart line by line lol, added him

Reactions: bhamill

Black Tank

Dec 12, 2006
a NYer in England
Last night was also the first time I can remember Schneider making a glaring mistake.
It was his worst game but he's got a few days to go over the video with the staff and see that the stick checking and stone still skates won't work in the NHL. I'm sure he got away with it at lower levels so some behaviors are going to have to change. Even Miller with his gigantic reach can't get way with it. Not everyone can Malik their way through a successful NHL career.

Reactions: bhamill

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
Chytil needs a formidable RW to play with. Brodzinski works his tail off. He's been solid. However, Chytil has started to look really good. I would not move him.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008

He's very proud of my heel turn this season

Jim: Machinehead is walking up to Ryan Lindgren.
King: Oh my. What's going on?
Jim: He's sticking out his arm for a handshake.
King: Lindgren looks a little confused here. Don't do it, don't do it.
Jim: He's going to... looks like the better angels of our nature will win...
SLAP!
King: Machinehead just slapped Lindgren!!!
Jim: Bah, gawd! I don't believe this!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad