• Patrick Nemeth

• Braden Schneider

• K'Andre Milk

• Alex Georgiev

Results are only viewable after voting.

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
Jim: Machinehead is walking up to Ryan Lindgren.
King: Oh my. What's going on?
Jim: He's sticking out his arm for a handshake.
King: Lindgren looks a little confused here. Don't do it, don't do it.
Jim: He's going to... looks like the better angels of our nature will win...
SLAP!
King: Machinehead just slapped Lindgren!!!
Jim: Bah, gawd! I don't believe this!
King yelps*
Ross: STUNNER! STUNNER! Bah, gawd! I don't believe this! Lindgren just hit Machinehead with a Stunner! The kid is out cold!

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
I wish the several dozen idiot fans at MSG would also get the memo about that. Shut the f*** up with the "Let's go Brandon" or "f*** Joe Biden" chants. I go to watch the games and not deal with politics.
I wish a lot of people would stfu on here with politics too, but we all can't get what we want.

Reactions: JRinNYC

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
I am so ready for tomorrow. Shesterkin is fresh. Get back to the rhythm, Shesty. Let's pound that puke team. Can't stand them. Leave the lineup as is, barring trade, and smoke em.

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Think the lady who sang the anthem was in a uniform. They could've wheeled out her. Or Amanda for that matter. Or better still some (local) business owner or something.
Lauren Leggio is the NYPD officer. Not a big fan of her singing though. I feel like she's got a twangy sound to her and she has problems hitting some notes like last night. I understand why they had her last night because of Women's Empowerment night, but I wish they would bring back Daniel Rodriguez, who is a retired NYPD officer to do the anthem more often.

Reactions: Unpredictable1

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Jim: Machinehead is walking up to Ryan Lindgren.
King: Oh my. What's going on?
Jim: He's sticking out his arm for a handshake.
King: Lindgren looks a little confused here. Don't do it, don't do it.
Jim: He's going to... looks like the better angels of our nature will win...
SLAP!
King: Machinehead just slapped Lindgren!!!
Jim: Bah, gawd! I don't believe this!
"Bah God King! That hooded figure just laid out Artemi Panarin! Get some damn security down here!"

Me:

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Sure ....as long as the goalie can win those games he fails to show up for ...we are fine . If he decides to take games off in the playoffs....we won't get far . Great players show up for every game....see Crosby . Honest effort on every shift . Comes to camp ready to play on day one . Panarin shows up after not training at all . Plays sporadic for first 50 +games but deemed great because he puts up points . I'm sorry many don't like hearing it but that is not a formula for team success . I's do not win Cups....teams do.
You make it seem like he takes every other game off. Just because he was in a funk doesn't mean he is lazy. No player plays every game full tilt over an 82 game season. Fox was also in a funk for a bit. Is he lazy too? The fact remains that he leads the team in scoring again as he has done the previous 2 years. He's the 1 guy I have zero concerns about.

Reactions: egelband

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Still don't get why Hochul was boo'd and I REALLY don't get why her "team" would even let her do it. Know the room.

Should have just been some high ranking women in the PD/FD.
We know why she was booed. First off, if you are a high level politician and you do not expect to get booed right now, regardless of who you are or what you "stand for", you're out to lunch. Saw numerous people not happy with it, but I can imagine if the shoe was on the other foot, they'd be doing that same thing since it is "just" and "the right thing to do" based on their beliefs. For half the crowd you're sending out a babyface, the other half a heel.

Just invite the US Women's team and have them all out there, whoever was available. You'd get a standing ovation. Both Kessel and Roque got cheers last night when shown on the jumbotron. Plenty of places to go with this. FDNY, NYPD, EMS, etc. and that was the direction they went. That or Dolan wanted her to hear how receptive people are about her and her predecessor wanting to move MSG.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Do we know why the coaching staff walked off unhappy after OT?

Because they had to get to OT to beat a struggling and injured Ducks team? Pretty even 1st and 2nd, but the Rangers dominated the 3rd and OT by a mile. So not sure the issue.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Panarin and Fox suddenly, miraculously, simultaneously healed after playing hurt? :sarcasm:

I suspect they were just in a bit of a slump each.
I was giving Fox the benefit of the doubt as he rarely takes games off . Panarin OTOH....we all know how that goes. Goes when he wants to go .

Reactions: will1066

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
I'm enjoying it as well. I mean that's why I watch hockey... to enjoy it. Sometimes the team makes it difficult, so I'm going to soak this shit UP. Hahaha.
I guess it's all about expectations and perspective. Some people live and die with every bad play and every bad game. I don't. They have a young team that is still a work in progress and their window is just opening. I'm good with that.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
OT cuts into bar time?
I know they've been wanting to try out Blueshirts Bar, sponsored by Bud Light. But Giannone, Vally and Hank have not allowed them in, with the latter saying, "I didn't win a Cup, so this is all I've got now, and you want to take this from me as well?"

Reactions: ArPanet

bhamill

Apr 16, 2012
I know they've been wanting to try out Blueshirts Bar, sponsored by Bud Light. But Giannone, Vally and Hank have not allowed them in, with the latter saying, "I didn't win a Cup, so this is all I've got now, and you want to take this from me as well?"
The fact that there is zero drinking in the Blueshirts Bar is BEYOND DISTURBING to me.

bhamill

Apr 16, 2012
I guess it's all about expectations and perspective. Some people live and die with every bad play and every bad game. I don't. They have a young team that is still a work in progress and their window is just opening. I'm good with that.
I hear ya, brother.

ArPanet

May 3, 2012
our staff looks like they would crush the stock and then trash the place when they can't find the Canadian Club

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Because they had to get to OT to beat a struggling and injured Ducks team? Pretty even 1st and 2nd, but the Rangers dominated the 3rd and OT by a mile. So not sure the issue.

This was the suspected reason, and I was just curious if we got a confirmation on it from post-game comments or beat coverage or what not.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: