Pre-Game Talk: Duck Hunting Tuesday Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
i watched the ducks play the other night vs the wild. They are aggresive on the forechek and soft in their own zone. Like a shittier version of the canucks. Gibson and Stolarz have been good so far but I think the oilers stay out of the box and forecheck like they did vs calgary it should be another easy win

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I’m offended by the killing of ducks in this thread.
293FDB24-12C2-4B60-BB89-5B0A6ABD787A.jpeg
D16FD568-0A28-4CED-B9CA-E635F5A1D2B9.jpeg

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017

Hopefully he picks it up. I picked him in my pool. I’m out already. I picked 4th and took Kucherov. He is gone already long term. I took
Puljujarvi
Barrie
Yamamoto
Keith
Perlini
We pick 15 in our pool. 22 fellas picked. It was a good drunk Saturday and weather was unreal. 20 here. I took Perlini with my 15th. I have a feeling he could be up in top 6

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Pass the Saitl Sauce

Apr 30, 2015
getzlaf is playing this year with the intention of going to a contender at the deadline. Edm is 100% on his list from a very reliable source
I’m curious what it would take to get Getz at 50% at the deadline. Would also look at upgrading the 3Ld if possible and I’d feel real comfortable with a cup push this season in a weak western conference

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
I like how he talked about the Oilers in that one interview as well, it sounded like he was interested but the money didn’t work
yeah the money doesnt work until the trade deadline, i think the ducks offered the $$ because they knew he was worth more at teh deadline than losing him as a ufa. He will probably get a first and if hes coming back to play bottom 6 im ok with giving up a 26-32 pick

Reactions: Oilhawks

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Hopefully he picks it up. I picked him in my pool. I’m out already. I picked 4th and took Kucherov. He is gone already long term. I took
Puljujarvi
Barrie
Yamamoto
Keith
Perlini
We pick 15 in our pool. 22 fellas picked. It was a good drunk Saturday and weather was unreal. 20 here. I took Perlini with my 15th. I have a feeling he could be up in top 6
No worries for Kucherov. He will be back just in time for the playoffs and you will have another opportunity to draft him in the playoff pool.;)

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Just watched the McDavid/Foegele postgame and hear a roar of "Lets Go Oilers" in the background. Foegele couldn't contain his giddiness.
It's freaking Game 2 of the season, that city is going to explode if they make a playoff run moreso than ever considering how antsy they must have been after the 1+ year lockdown. That was quite possibly the loudest Rogers Place has been since the Anaheim series, gonna be a fun year.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Yup it is a thing. They always pick one fan wearing some other jersey than the two teams playing and pick on em a bit.

I think you gotta be lower bowl though.

Weird, I never noticed it but then again I tend to zone out with the fan interaction stuff.

I’d hope they could figure out why I might be wearing a Hawks jersey with an ‘A’ on the front and an Oilers hat. Seen some odd jerseys before though, random Habs jerseys etc (but Habs fans always seem to get lost in other teams’ business so…you know)

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

MoreDifferentS

I said consummate Flying V's!
May 1, 2021
Strong Badia
homestarrunner.com
Weird, I never noticed it but then again I tend to zone out with the fan interaction stuff.

I’d hope they could figure out why I might be wearing a Hawks jersey with an ‘A’ on the front and an Oilers hat. Seen some odd jerseys before though, random Habs jerseys etc (but Habs fans always seem to get lost in other teams’ business so…you know)

It's mostly done as a framing device for reminding you that tickets are still available when your Edmonton Oilera take on *team of 'lost fan'* on *date* at Roger's Place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad