Pre-Game Talk: Duck Hunting Tuesday Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Sakich

Mar 8, 2002
Motel 35
vimeo.com
the Ducks play an angry and motivated Flames team tonight. Not enough face punching for Darryl's satisfaction on Saturday.

I can see a bruised but victorious Ducks team heading to Edmonton after the game

Reactions: bellagiobob

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
the Ducks play an angry and motivated Flames team tonight. Not enough face punching for Darryl's satisfaction on Saturday.

I can see a bruised but victorious Ducks team heading to Edmonton after the game
So you're saying the Flames will come out flying, hitting everything, will then give up 3 goals and just like run around for the rest of the game? Sounds good to me.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Exactly. Seems like the logical thing to do, and pretty much what I hoped would happen.

Yeah, at most if Smith had been unspectacular, then maybe you go to Kosko tomorrow, Smith Thursday, Kosko Friday.

But Smith may have been the best player on the ice for those first two games (tying Vancouver goal notwithstanding). Get Kosko's first start on the road so he doesn't have the added home town pressure from the fans if the first one goes in.

Reactions: yukoner88

SaltNPeca

Jan 9, 2017
Köln
I like how the Oilers are all not taking the bait. Lots of questions trying to prompt a big quote bashing the Flames being met with dismissive brief answers. Don't give Calgary the satisfaction of thinking they even matter to you.

If you noticed there was a sequence where Nurse was surrounded by 3 or 4 Flames in the slot, whistle blew, and he took a few chirps and facewashes just laughing. He didn't even raise his arms or show any aggression. Great to see that maturity from Nurse.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
If you noticed there was a sequence where Nurse was surrounded by 3 or 4 Flames in the slot, whistle blew, and he took a few chirps and facewashes just laughing. He didn't even raise his arms or show any aggression. Great to see that maturity from Nurse.
He knows he can take them all so no fear, and the Flames know not to push it.

it’s kind of the same with Lucic, he rarely fights anymore cause the league knows the results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad