Sep 27, 2017
Winnipeg:
PLD

Columbus:
Jack Roslovic
Sami Niku
Mathieu Perreault
1st 2021

Dubios's Dad lives in Winnipeg and is an assistant coach for the Moose. Plus Dubois as a 2C and centring Connor/Ehlers/Perfetti/Laine might work out well for him and Laine. When Stastny's contract expires Laine might find his game again and get the money he wants from the Jets.

Might replace Perreault with Vesalainen in the trade, but he'd need to be moved for cap purposes.
I don't think this is a good deal.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
How would you even trade PLD? If anything I'd think Columbus wants a second PLD not to trade the 1 they have.

Anyone trading for him: It starts with a guy you love that you never wanted to trade.

Just for fun: One of KK or Suzuki + Primeau + 21 and 22's 1st.. Though one.. All on cheap contracts..

We would need a bit of cap though..

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
LeBrun rumor

giphy.gif

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Winnipeg:
PLD

Columbus:
Jack Roslovic
Sami Niku
Mathieu Perreault
1st 2021

Dubios's Dad lives in Winnipeg and is an assistant coach for the Moose. Plus Dubois as a 2C and centring Connor/Ehlers/Perfetti/Laine might work out well for him and Laine. When Stastny's contract expires Laine might find his game again and get the money he wants from the Jets.

Might replace Perreault with Vesalainen in the trade, but he'd need to be moved for cap purposes.
Get real you're not even close for PLD, Any deal for PLD starts with Laine Roslovic is a downgrade compared to PLD Niku meh Perreault a cap dump. Yeah not even close.

Reactions: branch

Big Empty

He's a big horse
Jan 27, 2020
Montréal

Don’t know if this has been put in the thread yet but Duber wants out.

The greatest GM of all time should easily be able to acquire him. Let’s f***ing go Bergy!! Habs Cup 2021.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Waterbuf

Sep 21, 2018
Vancouver
This is what you get for having Torts in your organization. I don't care if he manages to squeeze wins out of his teams, he seems like a rotten person to have to be around.

Reactions: Gurglesons

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Did you see the update? I think Lebrun has been redeemed here.
I don't doubt the rumblings but portzline didn't know anything until LeBrun tweeted it. He doesnt seem to have real insider info ever. Hes constantly scooped by national reporters and then just makes content from that.

Now Portzline is great at the long form in-depth article like his Panarin story or the sexual assault story of former OSU hockey player, Al Novakowski.

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Minnesota is the obvious destination, their C situation is horrible.

Rossi + for Dubois makes sense.

Odie Cleghorn

Jun 8, 2020

Don’t know if this has been put in the thread yet but Duber wants out.

The greatest GM of all time should easily be able to acquire him. Let’s f***ing go Bergy!! Habs Cup 2021.

What would he offer? I would move any forward except Suzuki & Kotkaniemi and any or all 2021 picks.

Bond

May 10, 2012
I wonder why he didn't just sign an offer sheet. Worried he would be locked in long term in columbus?
If he truly wants out of Columbus I doubt any team was going to give him an offer sheet that wasn't going to get matched.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
If I were Mario Lemieux and Jim Rutherford I'd be calling about this guy. I'd trade him straight up for Laine on the Jets. I'd say #2 for #3 is a pretty fair trade.

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
What would he offer? I would move any forward except Suzuki & Kotkaniemi and any or all 2021 picks.

That'd be the price though. Without PLD, Columbus is weak at centre. They drafted him much like we drafted Kotkaneimi, with the hope he would be that centre they were desperate for.

Reactions: Viqsi

ItWasJustified

Jan 1, 2015
Is what world is this the most laughable post here?

In fewer games played RNH has outscored Dubois every single season he's been in the league. Yes Columbus could do better than an extended RNH but there have been a lot worse offers just on the first pages of this thread
It's a pretty big difference playing on McDavid's wing, or Draisaitl's wing or as 3C from suddenly having the responsibility to be 1C, a role which he has already proven he was not suited for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad