LeBrun: Dubois may be looking for change of scenery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
It’s pathetic that this thread died so hard once there wasn’t the dangling cookie of

PLAYER MOVEMENT

keeping everyone drooling and breathless and hanging on every micro development

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And now it’ll just get whipped back into a frenzy.

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Plus he has proven to be a close to perfect winger for both McDavid and drai why change him for a guy we dont even know can play wing

Not to be a contrarian but PLD only became a centre after he was drafted. He would be fine as a winger. The rest of course still isn't a good idea but yeah, PLD would be a great winger.

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
It's a pretty big difference playing on McDavid's wing, or Draisaitl's wing or as 3C from suddenly having the responsibility to be 1C, a role which he has already proven he was not suited for.
Outside of the play-ins he hasn't really played on McDavid's wing.
1st half of the season he was 2C, 2nd half he was on Draisaitl's wing.

But yeah I get your point

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
Outside of the play-ins he hasn't really played on McDavid's wing.
1st half of the season he was 2C, 2nd half he was on Draisaitl's wing.

But yeah I get your point
The year before hopkins played on mcdavids wing for at least a couple months

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
I wonder if the Canucks would be in on PLD. I believe he was their target at the 2016 draft.

I imagine that Horvat would be the main piece as I can’t imagine Pettersson or Hughes being made available.

SteelCityCannon

Mar 25, 2017
I think Jarmo is a good to great GM. Tortz is a great coach. You just have to wonder how much them being hard asses is really helping Columbus at this point though. They never seem to be able to keep their players.

For sure, but as a CBJ fan I can't help but keep thinking we're way better since they've been here.

Everybody keeps bringing up "ugly negotiations", but when has that burned us? It was reported we threw tons of money at Panarin, he just didn't want to play here. Domi-Anderson is yet to be seen. Where else have we been burned?

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
In what universe are PLD and Matthews close enough in the level of player they are to justify a trade involving the two? Matthews had as many goals this years as PLD had points. You're out to lunch.

Last guy that said that told me Stepan wouldn't go for a 2nd. lol

I also said Duboid+, nit just Dubois.

Dubois
Jenner
Gavrikov
for example

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
Does everyone think it's an issue with Torts, management, the locker room or the city?

Or just a figment of Potzline's imagination.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Last guy that said that told me Stepan wouldn't go for a 2nd. lol

I also said Duboid+, nit just Dubois.

Dubois
Jenner
Gavrikov
for example
Way too much: Jenner and Gavrikov are super valuable current pieces. I wonder if something like Dubois and a first works?

Matthew’s is valuable but high cap hit and term could be higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad