Injury Report: Dubinsky to IR (UPDATE: Off IR; Returning 12/9 vs PHI)

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Bob said in the CBJin 60 today that he could be worse than the CBJ were letting on...so I suppose its more than just to find a place on the roster

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 1m1 minute ago
#CBJ place C Brandon Dubinsky on injured reserve. Richards said he was day-to-day this morning. Club release says 'out indefinitely'.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Clever of the front office not to disclose the full extent of Dubi's injury until AFTER they give the ultimatum to Joey.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
wow, I can't believe CBJ is this unlucky. So we are back to the equivalent of having an entire first line on IR.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Can't see to catch a break here.

Well at least Johansen is back in the mix, so that should lessen this blow a bit. Hopefully it's nothing severe.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Can't see to catch a break here.

Well at least Johansen is back in the mix, so that should lessen this blow a bit. Hopefully it's nothing severe.

Until he pulls a groin muscle because he's not in game shape?

What sort of offseason program were these guys put in to get injured in training camp? I understand Boone's injury was a freak one but there are entirely too many people on IR and the season hasn't even started yet.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
This has gotten totally rediculous! Horton, Jenner, Murray, and now Dubinsky? Really? On top of a long, contentious contract struggle with Johansen? What a way to let the air out of any enthusiasm we may have had for the upcoming season!

Ohio sports = Torture.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
This has gotten totally rediculous! Horton, Jenner, Murray, and now Dubinsky? Really? On top of a long, contentious contract struggle with Johansen? What a way to let the air out of any enthusiasm we may have had for the upcoming season!

Ohio sports = Torture.

Really sorry to hear this, guys. Sucks. I thought we had it bad with Stepan's injury, but CBJ can't catch a break it seems like. Get one thing sorted out and another problem comes right up.

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio

What sort of offseason program were these guys put in to get injured in training camp? I understand Boone's injury was a freak one but there are entirely too many people on IR and the season hasn't even started yet.

C'mon, haven't you read the repeated reference to Joey's too small tee shirt? Clearly that indicates he's in game shape! :sarcasm:

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011

When games start on day 2 of camp I think it is too early. On the other hand Horton's injury is not camp related nor is Murray's. Jenner's obviously a fluke. So Dubi and Tropp are the only two? And Tropp's could be a roster manipulation move.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
When games start on day 2 of camp I think it is too early. On the other hand Horton's injury is not camp related nor is Murray's. Jenner's obviously a fluke. So Dubi and Tropp are the only two? And Tropp's could be a roster manipulation move.

Gibbons, not Tropp.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Did anyone see anything with Dubi? He didn't have the best jump last game, IIRC, but there was never any incident in the game, I don't think.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
no, and no one I'm friends with have said what it is...no idea what to think here...typically its just a strain this way...but we'll see...the team was pretty hush hush about it...

orthosrgn2

Apr 26, 2007
As the sun sets on the penultimate night for the CBJ's opening game of the 2014-2015 season, the fans are left with the melodrama known as "As the Stomach Churns", wincing about four valuable starters that may be out for a week, a month, a year........a career! Adding fuel to the fire is the FO appears very tight lipped with any pertinent info.... " the foot bone connected to the heel bone, the heel bone connected to the...."

Just when I was getting excited to start the season.........GRRRRRRRRRRR!

I guess at this point we are tied with everyone else and we shall see who steps up.

Stay tuned!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad