Value of: Drouin

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Two bad games = trade him NOW!

The team so far has played well beyond expectations, so the negative nancies HAVE to focus on the single bad thing they can find to get their dose of Habs Bashing. Disgraceful.

I wasn't saying we should trade him, I'm strongly against it actually. All I was pointing out was his current level of play.

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
Two bad games = trade him NOW!

The team so far has played well beyond expectations, so the negative nancies HAVE to focus on the single bad thing they can find to get their dose of Habs Bashing. Disgraceful.

Again, he's been lazy and useless ever since he became a hab. I guess he needs time to adjust to playing wing now ?

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Jones + 1st (top 10 protected) + 2nd + Sekera (LTIR)
For
Drouin

Oil top 6:
Nuge - Mcdavid - Rattie/Yamo
Drouin - Drai - Pulju
Jones + 1st (top 10 protected) + 2nd + Sekera (LTIR)
For
Drouin

Oil top 6:
Nuge - Mcdavid - Rattie/Yamo
Drouin - Drai - Pulju

Mcloud, Jones, protected first. Second and sekara (ltir)

For

Drouin, Scherbak

Yamazaki

Feb 9, 2018
Drouin... million dollar talent, dollar store brain.

upload_2018-10-8_16-1-31.jpeg

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I think its early to stick the fork in him but his attitude hasnt been good since entering the league. That wont help his issues going forward. If he can get serious about Hockey he can be a great player. It just might be too late for that. However I think we still need to see him in his natural positon for a year.

mrinsane

Dec 8, 2005
Drouin and Alzner@40% retained for Nino Niederreiter and 3rd round pick 2019 or 2020 maybe?

jrs

Oct 11, 2017
Reunite Drouin with Ehlers. He can center him and Laine

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
lol the overreaction, Drouin is a keeper stop crying.
the same people whos crying about him right now are the same who will cheer for him when he will breakout.

people are literally crying everytime he touches the puck no matter what he does, he's clearly overthink, the skillset is there.

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
I think its early to stick the fork in him but his attitude hasnt been good since entering the league. That wont help his issues going forward. If he can get serious about Hockey he can be a great player. It just might be too late for that. However I think we still need to see him in his natural positon for a year.

Other than listening to his agent and not reporting to the AHL, has there been any actual reports of him having a bad attitude?

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Eh, Mcleod really stood out in this years camp. Switch Sekera to Lucic and its a done deal.
There's no chance that the Habs or any other team would take on Lucic and his contract. You guys are stuck with him so maybe try not to put him in any trade.

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal
He’s been playing the wing. He still sucks.
He played out of position a full year in what should have been a very important growing year. They are messing him up. Its too bad, he has/had great talent. Time will tell if that year was too much or not, and it will take more then 2 games to find out.

Stripper

Mar 4, 2013
So Pacioretty leaves and now Drouin is the new scapegoat? You people are despicable. Always whining, never satisfied.

How about you let Kotkaniemi grow a little, let those two play together and let them bloom. Montreal isn't winning a cup tomorrow. Chill the f*** down and enjoy the show.

Reactions: habsfan44

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Drouin for a top 10 potential pick (with the hopes it wins the lottery!!). Dont see the need to trade him.

Reactions: Stripper

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
So Pacioretty leaves and now Drouin is the new scapegoat? You people are despicable. Always whining, never satisfied.

How about you let Kotkaniemi grow a little, let those two play together and let them bloom. Montreal isn't winning a cup tomorrow. Chill the **** down and enjoy the show.
are u new to HF?? Habs fans will always have a reason to complain and post non-stopping thread among our best and most skilled players.

Reactions: Stripper

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad