Value of: Drouin

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
Drouin available from Montreal, send in your best offers, we have needs at every position. Apparently he has crazy skills !!

P.S. Please take him

Reactions: Pure

CTHabsfan

Jul 28, 2007
So you think he sucks, but the Habs can get something better in a trade? Unless they receive an unbelievable offer, a trade is not happening.

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Drouin back to Wing is where he belongs. I can’t see other teams valuing him more than the HABs.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Obviously Sergachev was an unknown commodity at the time given that he hadn't played in the NHL yet, but it'd be a pretty huge disaster (moreso than it is already) to move Drouin for what he'd return right now. I don't think he'd bring back anything worth a damn right now, TBH. Best bet is to just try and suround him with talent, keep him on the wing and hope he regains some of what he was able to show in TB from time to time.

He's definitely never (IMO) going to live up to his hype at this point, but I still think he can be a consistent 20G/40-50P guy if he's given proper linemates.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Get him to take off the extra weight in he'll be a top-5 speedster in the league. Something's way, way off with his skating since the trade.

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
Drouin played 2 bad games but shown some great agility, Habs fans want to trade him... So logical.

2 GAMES....

He has played two bad games guys chill the **** out.

1 year and two games. Maybe the clock was reset because of the move back at the wing ? Poor baby needs time to adjust !

No he’s not and we don’t have needs at all position. You make Habs fan base looks like idiots again

We have you and FHG already, just missing sansabri and judo shinichi !

Reactions: MaxPacwhereishe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->