Value of: Drouin

JoseTheodore2002

Oct 1, 2018
Drouin + for nuge.... although if rather keep him either he doesn't get any better and is a kovalev lite or he gets his shit together and becomes a top 20 winger

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
What's the rush?

Not pollute our younger players with his laziness/selfishness.

After last years debacle, management told fans players with poor attitoode would be held accountable, hence exit Chuck, exit captain, have a sit Alzner and Pleks, now why does that punk Drouin get a free get out of jail ? I roughly know why, same reasons the idiot in charge will never actually trade him.

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016

After last years debacle, management told fans players with poor attitoode would be held accountable, hence exit Chuck, exit captain, have a sit Alzner and Pleks, now why does that punk Drouin get a free get out of jail ? I roughly know why, same reasons the idiot in charge will never actually trade him.

Negotiation is surely not your forte OP.......why create a thread asking JD value if you think he as none

Kent Nilsson

Jan 31, 2016
Negotiation is surely not your forte OP.......why create a thread asking JD value if you think he as none

Negotiation ?

You are aware that none of this takes place in real life, right ?

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005

You know why. Chucky had 6 years with us to figure it out and he kept repeating the same mistakes. Alzner is a veteran that MB finally accepted was a mistake to acquire. He can bench him without messing with his development.

Drouin is still new. I'll admit that I'm also getting tired of how he plays. Whenever he has the puck, the play dies. Don't know if it's laziness/selfishness or maybe he just doesn't know how to play hockey after all.

Still early in the year, though.

Reactions: Eagle Peninsula

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
So Pacioretty leaves and now Drouin is the new scapegoat? You people are despicable. Always whining, never satisfied.

How about you let Kotkaniemi grow a little, let those two play together and let them bloom. Montreal isn't winning a cup tomorrow. Chill the **** down and enjoy the show.

Person. One person posted this thread

Cquant

May 14, 2015
I would love to see Drouin on the Canucks feeding Boeser. Don't know if we have the pieces or what Drouin's value is though. What would you be looking for?

slybel

Jan 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Can't trade him now. His value is too low for what we GAVE AWAY.... sigh...

Even if he has a few good seasons, the value won't be as much either.

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
I would love to see Drouin on the Canucks feeding Boeser. Don't know if we have the pieces or what Drouin's value is though. What would you be looking for?

Elias petersson!

(Jk of course, I don’t really see a price that Vancouver could pay without hurting their future, this wouldn’t be a trade that would benefit Vancouver due to this price)

Kent Nilsson

Jan 31, 2016
You know why. Chucky had 6 years with us to figure it out and he kept repeating the same mistakes. Alzner is a veteran that MB finally accepted was a mistake to acquire. He can bench him without messing with his development.

Drouin is still new. I'll admit that I'm also getting tired of how he plays. Whenever he has the puck, the play dies. Don't know if it's laziness/selfishness or maybe he just doesn't know how to play hockey after all.

Still early in the year, though.

Chuck has accomplished far more at basically the same age. The difference in their treatments is all politics.

Duhhhhh. Really. But if you don't want to know his value, you should go argue his laziness on Habs thread.

You should contact the board admins, they forgot to mention you are a mod in your profile.

Kent Nilsson

Jan 31, 2016

Dahlen or Gadjovich straight up

Can't trade him now. His value is too low for what we GAVE AWAY.... sigh...

Even if he has a few good seasons, the value won't be as much either.

Sergachev is a sunk cost. You have to look at the teams greater interest at this point.

Stripper

Mar 4, 2013
are u new to HF?? Habs fans will always have a reason to complain and post non-stopping thread among our best and most skilled players.
I'm not actually. It's just sad really. Some people would rather trade him for scraps instead of building around him. He's obviously not the "go to" guy, but some fans make it seem like he is. It gets old, honestly.
Person. One person posted this thread
One person made this thread, another will make another thread and so on. Numerous people have commented on here. More have commented on the Habs forums. See where I'm going with this?

It's a toxic way to think.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Lmao "hes played two bad games"

Are we seriously pretending like last season didnt happen? Pretty sure he had about 60 bad games last year.

Not saying he should be thrown under the bus, but he's been underperforming for a lot longer than only 2 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad