Draft Lottery Thread - All Tank Talk here

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
Ducks need to stop getting points. Give the veterans aome rest and call up scrubs from AHL to take their spot.
Yeah, cause SD being in a fight for playoff spot isn't good for their development, even if they are scrubs. Let's just call them up for a lost season, piss of the vets and have SD miss the playoffs as well. Seems like a smart organizational decision there

Last edited:
Reactions: dracom

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Spend more time interacting with traveling Detroit or NYR fans.
Meh i like ranger fans, leaf fans, flyers and shark fans are the worst imo.

Then you got those pred fans that think their team is full of angels, but in reality they are this generations canucks.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Meh i like ranger fans, leaf fans, flyers and shark fans are the worst imo.

Then you got those pred fans that think their team is full of angels, but in reality they are this generations canucks.
The west coast ones aren’t as bad, but the ones in DC were insufferable. Rude in the stadium, and convinced that nobody who isn’t a NYR fan knows anything about hockey (as they misquote rules).

Leo gets a pass due to bathing in mutagens.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
This team will end up picking 9th again with how the players are ruining it.
Call up the 4th line from San Diego and send down guys like Desclauriers, Steel etc to help San Diego.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Can't look forward to the Draft nor the playoffs. This team sucks right now and sucks at winning and sucks at losing.

Its like they want to be like the Angels, mediocre for a whole decade because of not bottoming out for a top 3 pick.

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee
Can't look forward to the Draft nor the playoffs. This team sucks right now and sucks at winning and sucks at losing.

Its like they want to be like the Angels, mediocre for a whole decade because of not bottoming out for a top 3 pick.

8/12 games remaining are against playoff teams.

Most of them are in playoff races too:
Edmonton x2
Calgary x2
Vancouver x2

Reactions: Getz2noone

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
8/12 games remaining are against playoff teams.

Most of them are in playoff races too:
Edmonton x2
Calgary x2
Vancouver x2
Were in an awkward spot.... hopefully the lotto gods have mercy on us for doing solid at the end of the season, instead of rewarding absolute trainwrecks.

I think were more likely to pass Chicago + Buffalo + jersey, than get passed by anyone below us. That leaves us basically in the 5 spot at best ... which is about the point where the picks are a little bit tough to navigate... and theres a good chance we get jumped a bit down.... so well def need to get super lucky in the lottery.

That being said all the players in top 10 are pretty good pick ups for us.... so not the end of the world.... but were in a similar spot next year.

Last edited:

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The west coast ones aren’t as bad, but the ones in DC were insufferable. Rude in the stadium, and convinced that nobody who isn’t a NYR fan knows anything about hockey (as they misquote rules).

Leo gets a pass due to bathing in mutagens.

couple of us mutant turtles bros and well cousins were in the stands last night. No not the Tkachuk brothers. Lol

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
Anaheim doesn't play again until Saturday against the Kings. In my opinion, the best case scenario (as far as our tank is concerned) is the NHL suspends the remainder of the regular season before then.

Reactions: robbieboy3686

KickHisAssZegrass

Sponsor
Nov 18, 2005
Portland, OR
Would really be ideal for the Ducks if it ended with the standings the way they are. I'm fairly confident they'd pass NJ and BUF, who have 1 more point, if the season continued.

Really looking forward to the draft this year, 1st round is super stacked with talent and they have two spots and their early second. I think BM makes some moves around the draft as well so I that may increase.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
yeah, without lotttery it would be #5 and if the playoffs are not happening - also #31 (Bruins pick) and then #36 (our 2nd round)

Ottawa will need a bus in this draft to stack all their drafte players lol. #2, #3, #18, #33, #47, #48, #51 if my quick math is right

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad