Raptors Discussion: v97 Raptor's 2023-2024 Season complete - 6th. worst team.

Keep or Trade - Siakam

• Trade

Votes: 63 90.0%
  • Re-Sign

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Serves him right. He deserves nothing after playing us the way he did.
We knew he was gonna do that as soon as the trade happened. I think with the team winning a championship surprised everyone and probably made him actually think about staying here for another year. He's a 2X champion so idk how we can hate the guy for wanting to just get paid to play at home after helping us win our very 1st championship in his only season here.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Turns our Kawhi needed the Raptors more than they needed him. Doesn’t look like he is going to win this year either. People need to realize how special the 2019 team was. Kawhi has not won anything since.
His body broke down pretty much immediately after. They blew that 2020 series against Denver in classic Doc Rivers choke fashion, then Kawhi's knees imploded and it was c'est la vie. Raptors staff handled him excellently and built a group around him to insulate him as well when needed.

Also love that local boy Jamal Murray (along with Joker of course) has been shitting on the LA teams consistently in crunch time.

Reactions: CapspaceKiller

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
Turns our Kawhi needed the Raptors more than they needed him. Doesn’t look like he is going to win this year either. People need to realize how special the 2019 team was. Kawhi has not won anything since.
Quick question, would a player like KawHi make the basketball hall of fame? I have no idea what players need. Seems like he has won BUT injured so much. Probably no? Actually his numbers do look pretty good hmm. i did more research and basketball reference gives him around 90% chance. Lowry is at %85

Last edited:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
So... Patrick Beverley threw a ball at a fan in the stands twice at the end of yesterday's Bucks game and then in the locker room media scrum afterwards he asked a reporter who was questioning him if she subscribed to his podcast. When she said she didn't he told her that she wasn't allowed to ask him questions and demanded that she get out of the scrum before he would continue with others. Not that it matters but said reporter is a veteran producer at ESPN so it's not like he was railing at some kid with a blog (or a competing podcast) or whatever.

What an absolute knob. I'm curious how big of a book he gets thrown at him for his nonsense. the ball-chucking stuff should be inexcusable (I think he claims the fan was shouting racial slurs at him, which is every bit as inexcusable if not more, but you still don't chuck a ball at a person with violent intent. Twice.)

Reactions: hockeywiz542

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
The flip side is that if the Raps win the lottery and pick Sarr, next year's might not be a lottery pick
Or win the lotto and flip picks with SA to get the ‘25 back.

Edit to add: it’s at 3pm? Cool. Should break up the work day (;

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad