Post-Game Talk: Down 4-0 to BOS in the 3rd, the Cats use all 9 lives to come back and win it, 5-4 in shootout!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
We have to be careful on Thursday. Jets got shutout by a rookie goaltender (Adam Werner - 40 saves)

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I watched the highlights twice. Not because of the goals scored (although that was a bonus) but to hear Jack lose the arrogance.

Not the playoffs, but this was a worse collapse than the Leafs had in Boston, up 4-1, whatever year that was.

I’ve never seen the Panthers do anything close to this. I’ve seen them do the opposite, several times. This one is sweet!

IceKitties

Dec 31, 2017
Florida
So proud of this team never giving up in the multiple comeback games they've had so far this season. I didn't get to watch the game (of course the one I miss is the biggest comeback in franchise history), was Bob really that bad that he deserved to get pulled or was it more-so on the D/weird bounces?

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
So proud of this team never giving up in the multiple comeback games they've had so far this season. I didn't get to watch the game (of course the one I miss is the biggest comeback in franchise history), was Bob really that bad that he deserved to get pulled or was it more-so on the D/weird bounces?
Was not a good night for him.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania

If you consider being left alone to get sniped on from 15 feet out playing bad goal, then yeah. This team is allergic to playing defense. His positioning could have been better on the first goal, though.

Reactions: IceKitties

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
He stunk but it should have been 2-0 Bruins with Florida having 10 shots through 2 periods. Whole team was hot trash for 40 minutes.

Reactions: IceKitties

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Monty has some intimidate presence on the ice, first Panarin faned on his shot, now Marchand. :)

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Hey guys. Congrats on the win. Bjugstad sucks take him back.
tenor.gif

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Bjugstad is one of those guys that I don't think will ever put it all together.

He seems to just be completely lacking any sort of mean streak or even competitive edge out there, which is a shame. He has the talent, and he's showed in flashes that he can maybe do it. But at this point, I don't think it's ever going to happen for him.

Reactions: Panthers Propaganda

stppnmd

Oct 3, 2019
God damn it, so this is how missing the biggest comeback in franchise history feels, huh? I'm pretty sure i'm okay if it happens every time I turn off the game. At the same time I don't want Panthers playing so bad I turn them off.

dandandan

Nov 10, 2019
Bjugstad is one of those guys that I don't think will ever put it all together.

He seems to just be completely lacking any sort of mean streak or even competitive edge out there, which is a shame. He has the talent, and he's showed in flashes that he can maybe do it. But at this point, I don't think it's ever going to happen for him.

I will never forget the goal he scored against Detroit with Datsyuk hounding him...

I do really miss Billy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad