Dorion letter to season ticket holders

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
This was our 21st season as a STH, I have not received anything at all as far as direction or letter from the goof Dorion. I wonder if they are going to do a conference call of sorts for STH and have an open forum to take to that jack ass.....I will scream at the top of my lungs at him, because apparently, that is the only way he is to understand people are upset.

Reactions: Deku

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
This seems like the best place to put this.

Here's the latest STH offer. Heh. Way to go, guys.

pbvo615r5bk21.jpg

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
This seems like the best place to put this.

Here's the latest STH offer. Heh. Way to go, guys.

pbvo615r5bk21.jpg

I get that this is pretty funny but is it that big of a deal?

Not that I mean to call you out, I'm just honestly curious as to if people feel that this is another serious misstep or just funny.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011

Not that I mean to call you out, I'm just honestly curious as to if people feel that this is another serious misstep or just funny.

Its at Meme levels but I don't see the Meme's wtf. I VOTE MEME THREAd

umma gumma

Apr 8, 2005

Oh its funny, and at the same time its an ironic reflection of the state of this franchise showing a complete absence of professionalism. A few minutes in Photoshop and it could look like she was simply scratching her head.

I hope Bettman sees this and asks himself WTF?

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Oh its funny, and at the same time its an ironic reflection of the state of this franchise showing a complete absence of professionalism. A few minutes in Photoshop and it could look like she was simply scratching her head.

I hope Bettman sees this and asks himself WTF?

Well said.

Im actually getting more and more optimistic that the league HAS to be doing something behind the scenes about the gong show that is the Ottawa Senators.

Its so crystal clear that both ownership and management are running the team and its credibility (whatever was left of it) into the ground.

Reactions: Icelevel

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road

This photo is on the NHL website under the game day, but from what I see it was trimmed on the Senators STH advert.

Flip_4

Mar 22, 2006
Ottawa
I am a season ticket holder. Still no word on when renewals are going to be. I am interested to hear their spin for this year.

I talked to my Account manager and he said tomorrow will be when the renewal campaign starts. I think they were given scripts to go with when irate season seat holders call.

HF Reader

Jan 20, 2018
Depends how creative you want to be in interpreting the woman's gesture and the target of the finger.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I am a season ticket holder. Still no word on when renewals are going to be. I am interested to hear their spin for this year.
I want them to explain to me why I should renew, especially as the latest promo makes my tickets damn near worthless. And I get that, this isn't my first rodeo with the Senators after 2 decades. I understand that the city has abandoned the players and they need to move seats at whatever they can get. Once the game is done, there is no opportunity to make money . But, this will cost them come renewal, or I won't renew. I was able to get heavily discounted valet this year, I think I want the whole enchilada , for starters.

billpo

Jun 28, 2006
Not defending Melnyk at all. Just saying for many more casual fans he isn't the direct reason they aren't attending games as much. Indirectly he is a reason due to his influence hampering the team's success on the ice. But I suspect many people are going to less games even if they aren't actively boycotting.
agreed...there are many bandwagon jumpers...when the team is crap, they won't show up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad