Dorion letter to season ticket holders

Tkachuckycheese

Oilers/Sens
Feb 2, 2016
Honestly what is Gary Bettmans problem? This is his team he has to look after as the commissioner. If this was an American team I'm sure he would be all over it. Melnyk and Dorian are causing serious harm to the Sens organization. It's almost like he wants so much shit to happen that he thinks it's best for the team to relocate when things get worse.

Reactions: gab6511

RyCam

Nov 3, 2016
I hope this isn't a serious attempt to convince season ticket owners to renew....

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
“I am absolutely confident we can lean on Jean-Gabriel Pageau, Mark Borowiecki, Zack Smith, Cody Ceci, Bobby Ryan, Craig Anderson, Chris Tierney and Dylan Demelo to show our youth movement the way.”

*renews season tickets instantly*
Is Boedker is the only vet with term next season not named?

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa
When PD says it was an absolute priority to sign Duchene, Stone and Zinger and he goes 0 for 3 what does that tell you ?

How do you raise the Titanic?

You go back in time and replace the guy steering it with a much better navigator.

To be honest, I kind of want to print off the letter, sign "Dear Mr. Dorion and Mr. Melnyk, go f*** yourselves," and then mail it to the Sens front office. Except I don't know the address to mail it to the Sens front office >.<

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
It took some major fan upheaval for the oilers to finally fire their GM. I believe something similar and bigger in magnitude is needed for Dorion & melnyk to go....the latter will be harder, but getting Dorion out first will be better for the short term at least. The credibility of this organization is at an all-time low (and the bar keeps going lower).

Reactions: Cosmix

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
:laugh:

That's the real kick in the nuts, that they still believe any of those names save for Pageau mean anything to a fanbase that's lost Stone, Hoffman, Karlsson, Duchene and Dzingel in the last year. Dorion really does think the fans are idiots that don't realize he only kept those scrubs because no team will trade for them.

Remember, this is the team that held a presser for Eric O'Dell...

...Eric f***ing O'Dell!!!!!

Woooooo!!

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
Seriously, ottawa crowds need to inject some vitriol when they go to the games. Too passive, start more protests, make more noise about the sheer incompetence of our management. Throw some shit on the ice. This needs to be like heatley level hate for our management for how they've decimated a once proud franchise. They have ZERO hope in attracting any viable free agents or coaches, and for that matter hockey executives

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
It took some major fan upheaval for the oilers to finally fire their GM. I believe something similar and bigger in magnitude is needed for Dorion & melnyk to go....the latter will be harder, but getting Dorion out first will be better for the short term at least. The credibility of this organization is at an all-time low (and the bar keeps going lower).

The problem with Dorion being gone is that it will be Melnyk acting as GM, because who in their right f***ing mind would take that job??!!

Woooooo!!

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Seriously, ottawa crowds need to inject some vitriol when they go to the games. Too passive, start more protests, make more noise about the sheer incompetence of our management. Throw some **** on the ice. This needs to be like heatley level hate for our management for how they've decimated a once proud franchise. They have ZERO hope in attracting any viable free agents or coaches, and for that matter hockey executives
The only people who are still going to games are the ones who don't care about the Sens, not hockey fans or are STH.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Honestly what is Gary Bettmans problem? This is his team he has to look after as the commissioner. If this was an American team I'm sure he would be all over it. Melnyk and Dorian are causing serious harm to the Sens organization. It's almost like he wants so much **** to happen that he thinks it's best for the team to relocate when things get worse.

Very good question. I was wondering just what it is that Melnyk is selling to keep the dogs at bay

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
upload_2019-3-1_21-7-18.png

NorthCoast

May 1, 2017
When is it a good time too mention that are COO comes from the PR world, and that communications such as these should be what he does better than any other aspect of running the team?

Just saying.

KnockHobbler

Sep 13, 2018
If you throw a jersey onto the ice whats the worst that can happen? Ban from CTC? Arrest?
Yea I'm doing that the next time I go to a game. In other words, I'm never doing it.

But I think the worst you'd get is a decent fine and lifetime ban. Make sure the jersey says Melnyk on the back though

Reactions: Danythegod

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Yea I'm doing that the next time I go to a game. In other words, I'm never doing it.

But I think the worst you'd get is a decent fine and lifetime ban. Make sure the jersey says Melnyk on the back though

Ya i'm thinking of buying a custom Melnyk Out jersey number #11 throw it on the ice hopefully with the numbers showing right before a face off on National TV. The only thing im worried about is losing my job or getting dinged with a massive fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad