Don't look now, Edmonton is 3rd last

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Katz and the morons he keeps on his payroll should be absolutely embarrassed. There's going to be two 100 point players on the team and one PPG player but he still cant surround them with NHL level talent. 4 years into Mcdavids career they should be a favorite to win a Cup, not a draft lottery.

Romkey

Jul 24, 2011
There is an unhealthy obsession from non-oiler fans about our team in the mains. You guys need to chill out with these threads.
There's an obsession with the best player in the world being misused and wasted in the first overall wasteland. It's more of morbid curiosity at this point. I cheer for the Oilers because I want to see McDavid win a cup, but it's at the point where it's just sad and I only read these threads because of the ensuing shit storm.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Stupid Oilers snuck down so quickly aswell. They've already sucked so badly that the lottery system had to be changed. If they benefit from that change, to win the 10A, I will have to laugh.

Since 2009, they have picked:

10th / 1st / 1st / 1st / 7th / 3rd / 1st / 4th / 22nd / 10th.

Teams like Calgary, have never had a top 3 pick.

Edmonton should be ashamed of themselves. Let McDavid go, and fold as a team.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Stupid Oilers snuck down so quickly aswell. They've already sucked so badly that the lottery system had to be changed. If they benefit from that change, to win the 10A, I will have to laugh.

yeah but its the West, they're also only 6 out of the WC2 spot

MettleMcOiler

5-14-6-1
Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton
There's an obsession with the best player in the world being misused and wasted in the first overall wasteland. It's more of morbid curiosity at this point. I cheer for the Oilers because I want to see McDavid win a cup, but it's at the point where it's just sad and I only read these threads because of the ensuing **** storm.

You're right, it is pretty morbid. Oiler fans never asked for this, and we've trying to get proper change for a while. We don't want McDavid to be wasted. Maybe if you guys want to help, how about start voicing how shit our management is that the NHL will come in and do something about it. McDavid is an oiler, and with the right fixes, the team can be competitive. We just have to get rid of the rot of the upper management that have been shuffled into the back corners of the organization. Lowe, Howson, Green, Mactavish have failed in the past and they need be released with the bad mojo they have kept around for too long.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015

You guys drafted Duchene, Landeskog, MacKinnon, and Makar in the top 4.

Chill.

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
I agree with you 110%. The west is insane. Edmonton is 1-8-3 in their last 12 games and are still only 6 points out.
Speaks volumes about their level of competition lol
The funny thing is, they've only lost 5 points in the standings because of it.
They were 1 point out before the streak started (Jan 18)

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
You guys drafted Duchene, Landeskog, MacKinnon, and Makar in the top 4.

Chill.
That's one 1st, not 4 in 6 years lol can't compare the two. Yes we have had better picks than most, but Edmonton is on a different level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad