Don't look now, Edmonton is 3rd last

TDotMassive

Jul 13, 2018
6ix
images

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
You didn't answer the question.

How is that not an answer to the question. Who would you rather fight for a playoff spot right now? Chicago or Carolina, Philly, etc.. The East's record is also skewed by having Tampa.

Edmonton despite being so few points out, still needs to leap frog several good teams to make the playoffs. Unless they substantially increase their play, its not going to happen. Additionally, far more teams in the East will be major sellers than the West this year, which is going to further change the East/West dynamic.

HolyGhost

May 6, 2016
Buffalo
curious to know if they sacked their GM because he was about to trade their first rounder, like some speculated

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
How is that not an answer to the question. Who would you rather fight for a playoff spot right now? Chicago or Carolina, Philly, etc.. The East's record is also skewed by having Tampa.

Edmonton despite being so few points out, still needs to leap frog several good teams to make the playoffs. Unless they substantially increase their play, its not going to happen. Additionally, far more teams in the East will be major sellers than the West this year, which is going to further change the East/West dynamic.

If I was fighting for a playoff spot I would rather be in a conference where over half the teams are in the bottom third of the league as I have a much better chance to be facing weaker competition on any given night.

If I was Carolina or Philly I would be a little disheartened knowing I played in a conference where 8 of the top 12 teams (the teams I regularly play) in the league play and only 3 of the bottom 11.

There are 5 teams in the East with as many or more wins versus the West than Tampa.

bionic

Sep 5, 2009
markham
Well at least they can start planning their annual draft lottery party. Im kidding I'm kidding ;)
I'm actually really pulling for the fans to get out of this funk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad